Author Thread: Rejection
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Rejection
Posted : 16 May, 2019 02:10 PM

It is oftentimes a part of life to be rejected by your love interest.

It's not a pleasant feeling but just think positive and continue on.

God loves you and he Never rejects us.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Rejection
Posted : 17 May, 2019 06:38 PM

If you are facing rejection, make sure to keep busy. If you can occupy your mind with a hobby, work, walking, etc., you dont have time to dwell on rejection. If you find that bedtime is the worst time, put on a relaxing music CD or some white noise to take your mind off of any worries.

saltyreader

View Profile
History
Rejection
Posted : 18 May, 2019 01:15 AM

Hey but didn't you know that the Lord should carry our burden for us? According to Psalm 55:22 He will take care of your burden, without complaining I might add.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Rejection
Posted : 18 May, 2019 07:46 AM

Yes the Lord will carry our Burdens .

Alligator

View Profile
History
Rejection
Posted : 18 May, 2019 07:54 PM

I agree, but I think we need to take some responsibility. There are all kinds of burdens and we need Jesus to help us, BUT we cant just feel pity for ourself and do nothing. leave it ALL for Him to deal with. Thats just MY opinion. I always think He will help me more if He sees that I am trying to improve the situation.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Rejection
Posted : 26 May, 2019 12:54 PM

Without Jesus we can do nothing! Focusing on Him we have strength to make it through difficult situations.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Rejection
Posted : 28 Jun, 2019 06:55 AM

We have to remember one size doesn't fit all. If you are not their perfect fit it's not a rejection of you. Dust yourself off & move on until you find the one who is right for you.