Posted : 17 May, 2019 05:50 AM

Colossians 2 chapter -

Not Legalism but Christ

NKJV

View Profile
History
Not Philosophy but Christ
Posted : 23 May, 2019 07:40 PM

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

PROPHETIC: Is this verse talking about the words of Jesus or Paul???

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2019 07:43 PM

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

PROPHETIC: so you think when Peter quotes Isaiah he means the words of Paul???

Hahaha!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2019 07:46 PM

"Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!""

PROPHETIC: Whose words will never pass away? Does it say Paul's words or "MY" words???

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2019 07:49 PM

"I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!"

PROPHETIC: Whose commands are we to obey??? Hmmmm.... I can't seem to find Paul's name in this verse.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2019 07:59 PM

PROPHETIC: YOU HAVE NOT SUPPLIED ONE VERSE TO PROVE PAUL'S WORDS ARE EQUAL TO THE WORDS OF GOD OR OF JESUS.

OR DO YOU THINK THE WORD OF GOD = BIBLE???

WHEN THE SCRIPTURES WHERE WRITTEN THE BIBLE DIDN'T EXIST.

The whole Bible is not the "Word" of God .... even your beloved Paul admits this!!!

You would make a good Roman Catholic!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 05:19 AM

*SAD*lup asks: Can you prove Paul had the authority to change the Law? *SAD*lup teaches that only those portions of the New Testament that **HE APPROVES OF** are inspired by God???

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to **APPOINT YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue from your own people {the Jews} and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard!"

Colossians 1:25,26: : Paul said, "I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**--the mystery that has **KEPT HIDDEN** for ages but is **NOW** disclosed to the Lord's people!"

Acts 27; Paul said, "I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things which are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people {Like *SAD*lup} distort, as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction!!

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to APPOINT YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue from your own people {the Jews} and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard!"

Colossians 1:25,26: : Paul said, "I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**--the mystery that has **KEPT HIDDEN** for ages but is **NOW** disclosed to the Lord's people!"

Acts 27; Paul said, "I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things which are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people {Like *SAD*lup} distort, as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 03:30 PM

Prophetic;

YOU HAVE NO ANSWER SO YOU CUT AND PASTE!

Can't admit the truth???

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 08:06 PM

*SAD*lup asks: Can you prove Paul had the authority to change the Law? *SAD*lup teaches that only those portions of the New Testament that **HE APPROVES OF** are inspired by God???

The Roman Catholic Popes believe they have the power like Pope *SAD*lup to change and add to God's New Covenant of **FAITH** and **LOVE**!!

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to **APPOINT YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue from your own people {the Jews} and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to APPOINT YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue from your own people {the Jews} and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

2 Timothy 315-17; 4:1-4: You have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. All Scripture is **GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of Godmay be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus , who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of **HIS APPEARING**and **HIS KINGDOM, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season and out of season, correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like &SAD*lup} will not put their faith in sound doctrine. Instead to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2019 03:59 PM

Pauls words are in the Bible and the word of God.

I get where Mr cut and paste is coming from, but I'm well past being worried about convincing people of a particular view.

When the student is ready the master appears, we can't all know every answer to everything. As long as we are all trying our best to be the best Christians we can be there is no need for contention. Everyone is at the point they are at for a reason.

There is no reason to get defensive about a viewpoint, rather to share what we know and question our own positions to either change them or reinforce them at the time.

People do tend to like being told they are right, most peoples views are someone else's that they felt comfortable to take on rather than their own anyway.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2019 04:00 PM

Pauls words are in the Bible and the word of God.

I get where Mr cut and paste is coming from, but I'm well past being worried about convincing people of a particular view.

When the student is ready the master appears, we can't all know every answer to everything. As long as we are all trying our best to be the best Christians we can be there is no need for contention. Everyone is at the point they are at for a reason.

There is no reason to get defensive about a viewpoint, rather to share what we know and question our own positions to either change them or reinforce them at the time.

People do tend to like being told they are right, most peoples views are someone else's that they felt comfortable to take on rather than their own anyway.

Page : 1 2 3