Author Thread: Why get upset?
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 18 May, 2019 03:36 PM

If I asked why are you Divoced. A man is head of the home and responsible for keeping his home together. I think this is an important question .

Also when conversation is choppy , I may ask are you a scammer!

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 19 May, 2019 11:52 AM

Clearly it has more to do with how you asked than it does what you asked...

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 21 May, 2019 11:01 AM

I agree, cupcakeme, that why a person got divorced is an important question to ask.

As a previous replier stated, how you ask the question is important. It's important to ask it in a nice way that is nonconfrontational, and preferably not as an initial question when emailing someone just as a casual acquaintance. I agree it's a great question to get an answer to via email before meeting a person though.

It's also nice (as I see it) to ask a person what they learned from the divorce that would help prevent them from repeating the same mistake (marrying the wrong person, what they did in the marriage to contribute to the divorce, etc., if applicable).

Asking someone if they are a scammer may not be effective, since a person who is a scammer is probably going to lie and state "no."

I would guess about 1/2 of the messages I get and the majority of winks I get are from scammers. The type of message they send sometimes makes it clear they are scammers, and in the majority of cases they are already banned before I even get to see their message. Thanks to Christian Dating for Free for that.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 24 May, 2019 11:09 PM

People entering their personal information on dating sites ought to be prepared to either answer questions about their profiles or prepared to politely decline. Getting upset at interested viewers asking questions might help explain why the person is divorced in the first place

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:13 PM

Most divorces are initiated by women.

They tend to be ruled by emotion and decide one day they aren't happy and end the relationship.

Men that have had this happen won't appreciate the finger of blame being pointed to them, especially as that is probably what their ex did as they kicked them out of their own house and took half of what they had.

Then there are the maintenance & alimony payments.

Getting married in the first place is a big risk for the modern man as most courts always rule in the woman's favour when it goes wrong.

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 29 May, 2019 10:01 PM

Now the common answer is "because my exwife cheat", but they no say why the "ex" look for other they want to look like victim

Servantfiss

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 06:31 PM

I cannot help but notice that this is the second thread where you ask about the " divorced man " , you havent asked about the divorced women at all , I believe the answer to both is simple

View Profile
History
Why get upset?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 12:35 PM

But I'm never married because I've been treated like bleep by woman who won't even give me a chance before rejecting me. Now a line like that usually gets me called a woman hater and sexist and hateful. It's not hard to see why I'll die alone unless it's in a hospital.