Author Thread: Don't be Naive
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Don't be Naive
Posted : 20 May, 2019 03:04 PM

Don't believe everything a man says. Especially if he is just emailing and you don't move to phone conversation.

Oftentimes men are chatting with more than One Woman.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Don't be Naive
Posted : 21 May, 2019 09:23 AM

i learned the hard way, emailed for awhile, then he wanted to move to hangouts to send photos. i didn't really know what that was, and have now found out they archive EVERYTHING that is written or sent. When the guy said he was a soldier and going to Iraq, he wanted some phone cards. I said no. then he accused me of never caring. but i did NOT send money or phone cards. then i did some investigating and discovered he was using another man's instagram profile and writings. I was crushed, but safe and still had my money. Learn all you can !!

View Profile
History
Don't be Naive
Posted : 21 May, 2019 04:42 PM

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Don't be Naive
Posted : 5 Jun, 2019 09:20 PM

Yes! Alot of them steal instagram photos and send them to you on hangouts! "Here's a photo of me and my parents over the holidays" ..he slipped up and sent a photo to me and claimed he had just took it and it was daylight in the window behind him.. At that hour, in the Winter?? They get so caught up in the lies, it's quite funny! Needless to say, I reported him.

View Profile
History
Don't be Naive
Posted : 14 Jul, 2019 06:56 PM

WOW ... a few years back, I got married ... as an Orthodox Christian, I am not allowed to marry a divorcee, and I'm only allowed one chance at marriage, and in the unlikely event of a divorce being granted, there can be no re-marriage, and of course no "girlfriend" afterwards either, as that would be adultery. Two years into the marriage, at which point we had a beautiful baby girl, she admitted to me that she had indeed been married before (she lied about not having been married before, otherwise I would not have been able to marry her) , and as a result, the marriage was annulled, meaning (thankfully) that I can actually re-marry within the Church. There are just as many so-called "Christians" who will lie through their teeth to get what they want, as there are non-Christians who have a strong moral character and good ethics, regardless of faith and or gender. We need to be better judges of character without being judgmental. I know, that's a tall order ...