Author Thread: I always ask myself the same question
LoreMx

View Profile
History
I always ask myself the same question
Posted : 24 May, 2019 09:43 AM

There are profiles that I read in which describe what "I do not want to be alone", "I need a Christian woman", "I am praying for the right woman", and I ask myself: It is required to look like a magazine model, For a gentleman Can you be interested in me? I am a real Christian woman, honest, focused, diligent, of convictions, oriented to family and ministry, but I have not yet met the gentleman who has the same desires that I do, I wonder: what does it depend on? What are the requirements?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 09:18 PM

guys are guys we love with our eyes.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 10:56 PM

Lots of variables in play chosing to write someone or respond to someone. Might be finding some kind of familiarity in the other person’s profile or belief similarities. But I can’t imagine anyone looking for a model overlooking you. It seems you appear to have enough model qualities yourself

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:09 PM

You look good to me, I would say your age is what is counting against you.

Most men prefer someone younger than themselves.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2019 10:46 AM

LoreMx, if you are following Christian principles, I am confident you will be blessed.

As Christians I think we should be friends with all people. But, of all the people in the world, I think each person ought to seek a spouse who shares much in common with them, and each should help the other to be better. Sharing common goals, interests, and morals is one key.

When people first meet, personal appearance is noticeable, but after learning more about people, other things are much more important.

I looked at your profile, and it appears to be mainly written in Spanish. Though I took one year of Spanish in high school, my knowledge of it is very limited, and I did not seek to translate it.

My guess is that a relatively small number of people use this website, and only a minority of them read Spanish. But, if you put God first, I am confident God can and will lead you in the right direction.

Vanillah

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2019 10:24 AM

I know that question are for the men here.. but i want to tell you to keep your eyes on the Lord. You're probably doing that already. But do not grow weary. He's not done preparing you and your man to be together. Wait patiently on Him. ;)