Author Thread: I lived it
LoreMx

View Profile
History
I lived it
Posted : 24 May, 2019 10:03 AM

There are many dating sites that call themselves "Christian" but this site is considered the closest to a site with seriousness, although always be careful and always be guided in prayer, at the end of December 2018 I was contacted by a Messianic and We started writing, first by this chat, then by mail and finally by whatsapp (it was 3 months until April 2019) this person asked me to close my profile to focus, I agreed and stopped entering frequently, but this person asked to be accepted as his wife and get married a month after getting to know each other, I asked him for prudence and to get to know us a little more and for the month of April, this person did not wait any longer, he left everything aside and only published on his Facebook that he would marry with a local woman (from the state of Texas), so in my profile I added that: "the worst cowardice of a man is to try to conquer the heart of a woman without having the intention of loving her" ... to use the name of God and impersonate as someone who moves in the desires of the flesh, who does not seek the advice or opinion of the elders, so that they call themselves "Christians", to wear a sheep costume to hide the face of the wolf?

View Profile
History
I lived it
Posted : 24 May, 2019 12:55 PM

I think you've been led out of trouble by the holy spirit. Praise God for intervening on your behalf.

LoreMx

View Profile
History
I lived it
Posted : 24 May, 2019 02:13 PM

Amén

Alligator

View Profile
History
I lived it
Posted : 24 May, 2019 08:49 PM

you are blessed to discover what type of man this is/was before you jumped into the fire. I had an email relationship and was asked to marry, but investigation showed he was using another man's instagram photos and words. I think God helped me discover this before it was too late.

musician47

View Profile
History
I lived it
Posted : 10 Jun, 2019 11:45 AM

So very sorry to hear of your experience. We are so near to the rapture (my thinking from observing current world events as related to Bible prophecy), that I don't worry about being a widower or loneliness anymore. I DO know I will see my soul mate, gone on, very soon, and even more glorious, our Savior Jesus Christ!