Author Thread: CDFF is a Scammer's Paradise & a Ripoff.
Admin

CDFF is a Scammer's Paradise & a Ripoff.
Posted : 29 May, 2019 04:22 PM

I am so disgusted with Christianity. It is such a nasty vile religion. Everyone it seems is out to screw the other person, there is no love, only selfishness.

Now CDFF is a ripoff, too.

CDFF makes it so difficult for the consumer to stop the AUTORENEW feature.

Why is a website called CHRISTIAN DATING FOR FREE setting their member's accounts to AUTORENEW?

BECAUSE THEY ARE SCREWING YOU OVER, JUST LIKE THE SCAMMERS THAT ARE ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE.

WARNING: IT IS NOT JUST THE SCAMMER THAT YOU HAVE TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT, BUT CHRISTIAN CAFE AND CDFF.

THEIR (CC & CDFF'S) LOVE TO CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY PROVES THAT THEY ARE EVIL.

BEWARE OF THE CORPORATE USE OF THE TERM "CHRISTIAN", THE WHOLE WORLD IS FILLED WITH SCAMMERS CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIAN.

BEWARE!

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2019 10:40 AM

Yeah...I worked this out years ago, old news.

That said you only need to be successful once at dating, you just have to learn how to navigate the mind field.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2019 01:27 PM

Proorizo, true Christianity is a great religion which involves loving even our enemies, as Jesus and the Apostle Paul taught.

Sadly, many who claim to be Christians really aren't. And, even those of us who seek to be true Christians are not perfect at it.

Personally, I still have a free basic CDFF membership, which is paid for by the advertising, so I don't know much about the auto renew thing. I guess there's some way to cancel the auto renew though.

Please don't reject all of Christianity because of the fakes.

Enjoy God's blessings!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 07:48 PM

I dont pay to be on here. why join? also its only a scammers paradise if you allow it to be. ask certain questions, do a little background check, do Not move to hangouts, be smart. dont let the site overwhelm you.

Eruk2024^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2024 07:48 PM

I think I agree with you 100 percent. Before I paid money, many men showed interest and messaged me. I think it’s a trick they use to lure people into paying. After paying, no body even winks! I wonder are these men even real? I strictly told them I live in USA and only want men in the USA but they send me men from all over the world. Very strange- glad I only paid 14.99 for one month and will be done. I would have been hurt if I had paid more. Not renewing at all