Author Thread: Age does make a difference are you Seeking God's guidance 🙏
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age does make a difference are you Seeking God's guidance 🙏
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 12:03 PM

A 67 year old man wants a 23 year old woman!

What's the matter with this ?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2019 11:35 AM

It's creepy. That's all - its creepy. to a certain extent makes no difference- a few years still keeps you in the same category of understanding life. But you get 20-25 years difference, its two different worlds. slang language, technology, fashion, budgeting, everything is different. Besides, it looks like SHE wants a sugar daddy, and it makes HIM look like a lecherous old man. which he is.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2019 04:46 AM

I am 53 and was once involved with a 67 year old man for a short time. The relationship did not go well with me. Almost every thing I could suggest was being crushed. I always ended up like a baby. He always told me that I needed to be matured. I did not like that. I think age difference should not be more than 8 years.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2019 02:17 PM

I feel uncomfortable dating s man too young. Although I don't feel my agemost days.😁

Most men desire a younger woman but many are not able to obtain one.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2019 12:41 PM

Men of God should seek character first in a woman. The physical can be deceiving is she looks like a Barbie doll .

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 11:59 AM

My late husband was 16 years older than me. I think it helped that we were both young at heart and both looked younger than we actually were. But I would rather date an older man than a man younger than me. Most men hopefully have acquired a maturity level that is attractive. I have had 20 something's try and date me . I can't bring myself to date someone that is 10 years or so older than my son!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 03:39 PM

There are a lot of practical reasons why I believe a huge age gap isn't usually a great idea, not the least of which is the very real probability of one of you being widowed young.

Then there's the generation gap, the issue of having stepchildren your own age or older, different styles of music, different memories of the world, etc.

However, having said that, if there's no chapter and verse in the Bible prohibiting it, there's really nothing wrong or sinful with a large age gap between two adults who are otherwise well suited.