Author Thread: TURN-OFFS ...Why you don't get a response
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
TURN-OFFS ...Why you don't get a response
Posted : 13 Jun, 2019 01:02 PM

Surveys throught Nation

1. NO mention of God or your Christian Walk

2. Having to read negative content why your upset with exes (or on this site..and telling them not to contact you...too much drama already)

3. Smokers

4. Carnal Christians

5. No shirt (men) or too much cleavage (women)-want to meet you first WITH a shirt on...and men don't wanna have to explain to their daughter why your showing half your bo-bs=to a man showing half his behind

6. lil or no info on your profile...says you don't want a response.

7. saying 'hi' or 'how are you' and nothing else in an email...says you are prolly out the country or just bored and wanna waste our time. we may respond...only when we are bored and wanna do the same.

8. Widows who say 'my wife' or 'my husband'passed....if they're still your wife or husband in your brain then no one could get in.

9. Pen-pals who are not Action-oriented on a DATING site....ya need to go to social media.

Anything else you'd like to add?

naomienatasha

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 12:50 PM

Good information,thanks.My profile has lots of info, inbox if you want to know me more.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2019 08:37 PM

two more turn-offs

1. picture looks like a mugshot

2. picture with a dead fish

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2019 03:14 PM

WELL DONE DEAR SISTER !!!!

TX A LOT !!!!!JESUS IS WITH U!!!!

SENDING MY PRAYERS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT ONE!:)

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2019 04:40 PM

I agree with most of what you said. But from my experience here so far it appears there is many fake profiles maybe I'm wrong. So just saying "hi" to someone could possibly help to see if they are real or not. For example I only messaged one woman on here meaning I started the contact. They never responded and it wasn't just a "hi" message or "how are you?" Shows in my inbox she never even read my message and that was around 7 days ago.. I read all my messages just saying..

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 07:19 AM

1 more MAJOR turn-off

NO PICTURE!

Going on a dating site without a picture is like going into a niteclub with a bag on your head.

Or it could mean you are dangerous.

That's why you didn't get a response.

AND as I mention above...ANYTHING that sounds like you're complaining or negative...and we swipe left

Try reading my Turn-offs above and change it and you may do better.