Author Thread: will you befriend with Muslims who do not like Christians in certain countries?
Admin

will you befriend with Muslims who do not like Christians in certain countries?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 09:33 AM

Hello...Christian gentlemen,

Will you befriend or have interest to have Muslim friends who do not like some Christians or Christians in certain countries? If Yes, why? If No, I understand the reasons. Thank you.God bless us.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2019 12:18 AM

how ?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2019 12:27 AM

No idea. Just a question of your preference as Christian.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2019 01:54 PM

The job of a true Muslim is to represent and uphold righteousness to glorify God the same as a Christian.

Someone flying a religious flag but has nothing better to do than create tensions with other people then I would say you have to question if they are the real deal or not.

I'd happily discuss religion and anything in life with a Muslim and be their friend if they were genuine. However I avoid anyone that wants to express dislike of other people and their beliefs for no reason other than to elevate their own status. There are a few contentious people on this site who I limit my discussions with to the bare minimum.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2019 06:12 AM

Agree, Marcouse...

But the question is will you befriend with a Muslim..for example a female Muslim that does not like some Christians in certain countries? Doesn't she sound against Christians...Personally, I won't take her as my friend, just someone that I know whether she is genuine or not. I prefer Muslim friends who are Moderate and respectful to Christians. Why would I seek or want Muslim friends who don't like Christians...

GLF44

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2019 01:39 PM

Personally I dont trust Muslims so it would be difficult for me to be friends...male or female.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2019 02:29 PM

It would depend on the reasoning of the Muslim. Whether they held Christians in disfavour because they had taken exception to a few sanctimonious hyprocrites who claim to walk in truth, or were they hostile to the faith because they deny that Christ is Lord of all.

The former I could relate to, but the latter would leave me with no footing for friendship.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2019 03:32 PM

Well I'm not seeking Muslims but people have a habit of popping up in life.

There are groups of Christians that I don't particularly like but I would judge an individual on their own merit.

I like to be challenged so would still engage with an aggressive Muslim if they weren't physically threatening me personally. There are many different types of Muslim, I have some knowledge of their different sects so would discuss their beliefs with them.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2019 10:21 AM

Yes. Jesus and the Apostle Paul instruct us to love even our enemies.

And, the Qur'an in at least one place (Surah 2:62) states that Jews and Christians are followers of the book.

I have Muslim friends, And, many Muslims seem to come closer to obeying God than the typical Christian. See Romans 2:14.

It would be difficult to be friends with radical Muslims, but I would seek to if I met any, and I think radical Muslims are a small minority of the followers of Islam.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2019 11:55 AM

True Christians are eager to explain the true gospel. There’s no greater expression of love than to share the good news of Jesus.

But you asked about Christians befriending Muslims who hate them. I’m not sure how that works out, because it takes 2 to be friends.

As for befriending a Muslim woman who hates Christians in other lands? I’m not sure what you mean. Does that mean she likes Christians here? Nevertheless, a true Christian will certainly use every opportunity to share the only true way to escape God’s coming judgement.

Some people think Muslims and Christians serve the same God. This is quite false!

The God revealed in the Bible is in possession of distinct characteristics that are entirely contrary to those of Allah. Secondly, the true God and Allah behave and act differently and are often in contradiction or conflict with one another.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 12:32 PM

No. They worship allah who is a devil who has deluded many hundreds of millions into believing he is "god" by appealing to their basest instincts.

On FB this is considered hate speech and will get you BANNED for a month.

Page : 1 2