Author Thread: Dating Single Parents
Admin

Dating Single Parents
Posted : 6 Jul, 2019 12:17 PM

How do you feel about dating a single dad/mom if you yourself do not have children?

View Profile
History
Dating Single Parents
Posted : 13 Jul, 2019 10:34 PM

I can't answer your specific question because I have children. But in my experience, when I have dated someone who doesn't have children, they can not fully understand where I am coming from with my children, because they haven't had the same experiences as I have. Hopefully this makes sense lol

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Dating Single Parents
Posted : 16 Jul, 2019 07:33 AM

What we really need is God's grace. You can both have chn and the relationship wont last. i think what is needed here is love and respect towards each other.

Mellovibez

View Profile
History
Dating Single Parents
Posted : 13 Oct, 2019 08:31 PM

I did it once...married the guy...now we are separated

Tibone

View Profile
History
Dating Single Parents
Posted : 19 Oct, 2019 10:14 PM

Due to the unfortunate circumstances that complicate the lives of single parents, some prayer and self control is helpful when choosing a new partner.

Bongi38

View Profile
History
Dating Single Parents
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 04:46 PM

I find that at first people say am ok if you have kids then with time start to say am not sure if I want to take up the responsibility. I am at the moment waiting for God to connect me with someone who will see that I come as a package.

Luckyi

View Profile
History
Dating Single Parents
Posted : 10 Apr, 2021 11:08 PM

I would love my partner regarding her insecurities or her self-belief on flaws..