Author Thread: Prophetic7744 adds words to posts and puts Bible words together
Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Prophetic7744 adds words to posts and puts Bible words together
Posted : 15 Jul, 2019 09:06 PM

This thread is updated from the old that has been buried in many new topics! I want people to check this out! Prophetic7744 is not only putting words together that Sadlup (and maybe others) did NOT post but he is doing the very same thing with Bible words!!!

Prophetic7744, Ummm..... I noticed in your LONG and off topic post here in this new thread, that you did not include the copy and paste like you usually do!

Example below from another thread you started, namely "**JESUS MADE MANY AMAZING AND TOUGHER CHANGES TO OLD TESTAMENT MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE LAWS**!!"

Posted by Prophetic7744: 30 Jun, 2019 01:01 PM

"**SAD LIED WHEN HE SAID: "I never said Paul was a wicked person!"

"**Sad**lup opened this post on 21 May, 2019, 840PM "Galatians 1:6 and Revelation 2:2:"

"**Sad**lup then quoted Revelation 2:2 on the top of page 1:"

"Revelation 2:2: Jesus said to the church at Ephesus in AD 96, "I know that you can not tolerate **WICKED PEOPLE**, that you have tested those who claim to be *APOSTLES* but are not and have found them false."

**SAD**lup then was quoted:

"Is it possible Paul the (*APOSTLE*) is the one the **WICKED PEOPLE**being discussed in Revelation 2:2 ???" {ABOVE}

NOW Sadlup ACTUALLY Posted : 31 May, 2019 08:52 PM

"Is it possible Paul the (apostle) is the one being discussed in Revelation 2:2 ???"

There you have it friends on this forum! Prophetic7744 ADDED to what Sadlup actually posted! This is a serious salvation issue!

The Bible says not to lie! Prophetic7744 is lying when he actually quotes (supposedly Sadlup posted?) what he MADE up himself! It was NOT an actual quote of what Sadlup posted above!

Prophetic7744, you know to do good, so why don't you repent and DO GOOD to Sadlup? Be respectful!

James 4:17 (KJV) "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

Sadlup even seems to imply that he has forgiven you, read below his humble post AGAIN in case you missed it.

"I hold no maliciousness against prophetic7744."

Now Prophetic, I'am NOT the judge but I'am suppose to warn you when I notice you are sinning and hopefully convert you from your sinful ways! I would hope you would warn me IF I sin! It hides a multitude of sins when we repent of our sins the Bible says!

I don't want you to die/perish/become ashes in the lake of fire that WILL be made someday for sinners. NO PLEASE NO!

James 5:20 (KJV) " Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins."

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2019 09:11 PM

Oooooh my! Your not going to believe this Friends, unless you do a word search for this in a concordance.

Prophetic7744 is NOW putting meanings and words together that the Bible NEVER puts together! Read what he wrote below.

"WOW!! **SAD**LUP ALSO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN ETERNAL TORMENT IN HELL FOR THE LOST UNBELIEVER**???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??"

Do a word search in a concordance and see if ANYWHERE in the Bible it puts together the words "ETERNAL" and "TORMENT" because if the Bible did, then yes the torment of sinners would be eternal. BUT IT NEVER SAYS THAT!

Please folks, look into this because Prophetic7744 is one misleading "teacher and missionary"! We have to check everything he posts and watch him like a hawk!

Repent Prophetic7744 from your evil ways of putting words together, adding things to the Bible that are just NOT there!

I leave you a warning from the Bible Prophetic7744 that says that if you take away or add together the true words that were NOT mean't to be together, then your name will be removed from the book of life!

So much for the once saved always saved doctrine.

Right?

Revelation 22:18,19 (KJV)

18 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:"

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2019 10:19 PM

Prophetic7744,

Teddyhug is right. I've caught you doing the same thing,

But here's the deal;

We can all learn things from each other. Yes, I'm sure there are some things we can learn from you.

However it no one can learn anything unless we take one Scripture at a time and discuss what it means.

This is a BIBLE DISCUSSION FORUM.

Not a Bible karate forum.

What you engage in is the same thing the Jehovah witnesses and Mormons do when they come to the door and throw 1 million versus at you one after another: It goes nowhere for everyone.

Please change.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2019 03:49 AM

Posted earlier by;

GRACENOTEORKSAVES:

Prophetic 7744 closes down the Biblical discusion board Posted : 15 Jul, 2019 04:47 PM

Richard, i believe this has happened with you a few times already. Matthew 18 verses 15- 20 15 If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. 16“But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED. 17 “If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as fna Gentile and a tax collector. 18 “Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth fnshall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth fnshall have been loosed in heaven. 19 Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20“For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2019 05:14 AM

**SAD**LUP LIED WHEN HE SAID 4 TIMES:

:"I have never said Jesus was not God."

For in his post on 21 Mat, 2019, 840 PM **SAD**lup posted on page 2, 1 June 2018, 4PM**SAD**lup said:

"However what Jesus NEVER explicitly says is he is God. One must make an unnecessary mental leap to say Jesus is God."

And in his post on 21 May 2019 840 PM **SAD**lup posted on page 4, 3 June 2018, 10:21PM Sad**lup said::

"The Father was in Jesus and Jesus in the Father as one. In some sense this makes Jesus God, but *NOT REALLY*. Because it was God "IN" Jesus reconciling the world to Himself."

And then **SAD**lup said:

"Apparently you do not understand the Scriptures you quote - they all support the premise that God was in Jesus, **NONE SUPPORT JESUS IS GOD**??"

Satan and *SAD*lup teach that **JESUS IS NOT GOD** or that the following words in the New Testament are **NOT INSPIRED BY GOD**. Since *SAD*lup has no answer to all of these **LIVING WORDS OF GOD** he continually attacks me for quoting **GOD'S WORD** which totally refutes and contradicts his Satanic beliefs!!

**IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST GOD**??

Jesus is called **GOD** 7 times in God's Word and is called **LORD** over 200 times in the New Testament, and is **WORSHIPED** 12 times in the New Testament, and God's Word tells us to only **WORSHIP GOD**!!

And in Hebrews 1:1-3,6,8; Paul is inspired to write: "In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word... God says, "Let all God's angels **WORSHIP HIM**!!" and about His Son God says, "**YOUR THRONE**, **O GOD** will last for ever and ever!!"

Revelation 3:21,22: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on **MY THRONE**, just as I overcame and sat down with **MY FATHER ON HIS THRONE**!!

Isaiah 9:6,7: For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, **MIGHTY GOD** and Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of His government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's **THRONE** and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and **FOREVER**. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this!

John 1:1-4: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the **WORD WAS GOD** He was with God in the beginning. **THROUGH HIM** all things were made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Colossians 1:15-18: The Son is the image of the invisible God. In Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created **THROUGH HIM** and **FOR HIM**!! He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the **HEAD** of the body, the church!!

John 1:18: No one has ever seen God, **BUT THE ONE AND ONLY SON**!! who is **HIMSELF GOD** and in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!!

Titus 2:13-14: We wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the glorious appearing of our great **GOD AND SAVIOR**, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to glorify Himself a people that are **HIS VERY OWN**, eager to do what is good!

John 10:27-30: Jesus says, "My sheep listen to My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one can snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me is **GREATER THAN ALL**; no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are **ONE**!"

John 20:27-29: Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger her, see My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to Jesus, "**MY LORD** and **MY GOD**!: Then Jesus told him, Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed!"

Philippians 2:5-11: Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus. Who being in very nature **GOD**, did not consider **Equality with God something to be grasped... He humbled Himself--even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that**JESUS IS LORD**, to the glory of God the father!!

Colossians 2:9,10: For in Christ **ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE DEITY LIVES** in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the **HEAD**over every power and authority!!

I John 5:20: We know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him {The *FATHER*} who is true. and we are in Him who is true by being in **HIS SON** Jesus Christ. He is **TRUE GOD** and eternal life!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 07:33 AM

The guy just doesn't listen. What a dufus!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 11:27 AM

**PRAY THAT **SAD**LUP WILL ACCEPT THE **NEW COVENANT** OF FAITH AND LOVE BY OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST**!!

And then **SAD**lup can change his name to **HAPPY**lup!!

**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS **FAITH** EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH LOVE**!!{Galatians 5:6}

Acts 26:17,18: Jesus said to Paul, "I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH**!"

Romans 1:17: For in the Gospel the righteousness of God is revealed--a righteousness that is **BY FAITH FROM FIRST TO LAST**!!

Romans 3:23-25: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of His blood--to be received **BY FAITH**!!

Romans 3:27,28: Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? **NO**, because of the law that **REQUIRES FAITH**! For we maintain that a person is **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH** apart from the works of the law!!

Romans 5:1,2: Therefore, since we have been **JUSTIFIED THOUGH FAITH**, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access **BY FAITH** into this grace in which we now stand!!

Romans 10:5-9: Moses writes about the righteousness that is by the law: "The person who does these things will live by them." {Lev 18:5} But the righteousness that comes **BY FAITH** says...The word is near you: it is in your mouth and in your heart, that is, the message concerning **FAITH** that we proclaim: IF you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your **FAITH** and are saved!!

Romans 12:3: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH** God has distributed to each of you!!

Romans 14:23: Everything that does not come **FROM FAITH** is sin!!

2 Corinthians 1:24: We work with you for your joy, because it is **BY FAITH** you stand firm!!

2 Corinthians 5:6-10: We are always confident and know that as long as we are at home with the body we are away from the Lord. For we live **BY FAITH**, not by sight. We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So we make it our goal to please Him... For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad!!

Galatians 2:16: We know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but **BY FAITH** in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our **FAITH** in Christ Jesus that we may be **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH** in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law **NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED**!!

Galatians 3:23-26: Before the coming of this **FAITH**, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the **FAITH** that was to come would be revealed. So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH**. Now that this **FAITH** has come we are **NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVION OF THE LAW**. So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God **THROUGH FAITH**!!

Galatians 5:5,6: For through the Spirit we eagerly await **BY FAITH** the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is **FAITH** expressing itself through **LOVE**!!

Ephesians 2:8-10: For it is by grace you have been saved, **THROUGH FAITH**--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT** of God, not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!!

Ephesians 3:16,17: I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts **THROUGH FAITH**!!

I Thessalonians 1:3: We remember before our God and Father you work produced **BY FAITH**!!

2 Thessalonians 1:3,4: We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your **FAITH** is growing **MORE AND MORE**....Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and **FAITH** in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring!!

2 Thessalonians 1:11: We constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of His calling, and that by His power He may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed **PROMPTED BY FAITH**!!

I Timothy 1:3,4: Command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer... Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is **BY FAITH**!!

2 Timothy 3:14,15: Continue in what you have learned and become convinced of...and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation **THROUGH FAITH** in Christ Jesus!!

Hebrews 11:1,3,6: So **FAITH** is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see...**BY FAITH** we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, in that what is seen was not made out of what was visible... Without **FAITH** it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He **REWARDS** those who earnestly seek Him!!

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Pioneer and Perfecter of our **FAITH**!!

**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS FAITH EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH ***LOVE***!!{Galatians 5:6}

**THE FATHER LOVES HIS FAITHUL SAINTS JUST AS MUCH AS HE LOVES JESUS**

John 17:23: Jesus says to His Father, "You sent Me and have **LOVED THEM** even as you **LOVED** Me!!"

**JESUS LOVES HIS FAITHFUL SAINTS **JUST AS MUCH** AS THE FATHER LOVES HIM**!!

John 15:9,10" Jesus says, "As the Father **LOVED** Me, so I have **LOVED** you!! Now remain in My **LOVE . **IF** you obey My commands, you will remain in My **LOVE**, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His **LOVE** !"

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who **LOVES** Me! He who loves Me will be **LOVED** by My Father, and I will **LOVE** him....If anyone **LOVES** Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will **LOVE** him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him!!"

I John 3:18: Dear children, let us not **LOVE** with words or tongue but with actions and in truth!

WHAT'S **LOVE** GOT TO DO WITH IT??

I Peter 1:22: "Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere **LOVE** for your brothers, **LOVE** one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again... through the living and enduring Word of God!

I Peter 4:8: **ABOVE ALL**, **LOVE** each other **DEEPLY**, because **LOVE** covers over a multitude of sins!

I Corinthians 13:2,4-8: If I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not **LOVE** I am nothing...**LOVE** is patient, **LOVE** is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. **LOVE** does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. **LOVE** never fails!!"

John 13:34: Jesus says, "A NEW command I give you: **LOVE* one another As I have **LOVED** you, so you must **LOVE** one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples." John 15:12,13: Jesus says, "My command is this: **LOVE** each other as I have **LOVED** you. Greater **LOVE** has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

I John 3:16: This how we know what **LOVE** is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers!

Ephesians 5:1,2: Be **IMITATORS OF GOD**, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of **LOVE**, just as Christ **LOVED** us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God!

Luke 6:27,28,35,36: Jesus says, "**LOVE** your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. **LOVE** your enemies, do good to them. and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD** will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful!"

Matthew 28:19.20” Jesus commands, “Go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to *OBEY EVERYTHING* I have commanded you!” {See I John 2:3-5}

EVERYTHING would also include all the other commands in God's inspired Word from Acts to Revelation as per 2 Timothy 3:16: 4:2: "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work...Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction."

If we really **LOVE** our brothers and sister in Christ we will lovingly teach them to obey all the approximately 400 commands of the NT with **LOVE** in the hope of countless eternal rewards when Jesus comes with great power with all His angels.

Revelation 22:112: Jesus says,"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!?

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done."

Ephesians 4:15: "Speaking the Truth in **LOVE** , we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ! From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in **LOVE** , as each part does its work."

Ephesians 3:17-19: "I pray that you, being rooted and established in **LOVE** may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the **LOVE** of Christ, and to know this **LOVE** that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God!!"

I John 4:7-12: Dear friends, let us **LOVE** one another, for **LOVE** comes from God. Everyone who **LOVES** has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not **LOVE** does not know God, because God is **LOVE**. This is how God showed His **LOVE**among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him. This is **LOVE**, not that we **LOVED** God, but that He **LOVED** us and sent His Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so **LOVED** us, we ought to **LOVE** one another. No one has ever seen God, but if we **LOVE** one another, God lives in us and His **LOVE** is made complete in us!

Romans 8:35,37-39: Who shall separate us from the **LOVE** of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...We are more than conquerors through Him who **LOVED** us! For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the **LOVE** of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 07:02 PM

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE WHILE ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED**!!

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE**

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

WHILE **SAD**LUP BELIEVES WE ARE SAVED BY RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAVE DONE AND BY OBEYING OT LAWS??

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**—and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**—not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

WHILE **SAD**LUP BELIEVES WE ARE SAVED BY GOOD WORKS AND BY OBEYING OT LAWS??

Romans 12:3: For by the **GRACE GIVEN ME** I say to every one of you. Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH GOD HAS DISTRIBUTED TO EACH OF YOU**... We have different gifts, according to the **GRACE GIVEN TO EACH OF US**!!

Romans 9:15,16,18: God says, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy...Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. {But God's saints still preach God's Word to everyone}

John 15:16: Jesus says, You did not choose Me, but I **CHOSE YOU**and appointed you so that you might bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!

Matthew 22:14: Jesus says, "MANY ARE INVITED**, but few are **CHOSEN**!"

Mar 13:20: Jesus says, "If the Lord had not cut short those days, no on would survive, but for the sake of the **ELECT**, whom He has **CHOSEN, He has shortened them!"

{The Lord has shortened the Great Tribulation from 3 1/2 years or 1278 days to 1260 days}

John 13:18: Jesus says, "I am not referring to all of you, I know those I have **CHOSEN**!

Ephesians 1:4-8; 11,12: In love He **PREDESTINED** us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves, In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding... In Him we were also **CHOSEN**, having been **PREDESTINED** in accordance to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity to the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

I Thessalonians 1:4: For we know, brothers loved by God, that He has **CHOSEN YOU**, because our Gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction!

I Peter 2:9: But you are a **CHOSEN PEOPLE**, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you might declare the praise of Him who **CALLED YOU** out of darkness into His wonderful light!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!! {Riding on white horses right after the Marriage Feast of the **LAMB** as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the **GIFT OF GOD** is **ETERNAL LIFE**!

God's Word clearly teaches that faith, salvation, the Holy Spirit and eternal life are all 100 percent **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** and that the two main incentives for doing good works is being thankful to God for these amazing **FREE GIFTS** and to **EARN HEAVENLY ETERNAL REWARDS** which God has promised His chosen saints for faithful and loving service. Whereas those who believe in **SINLESS PERFECTION** believe that we have to earn our salvation and eternal life by doing **GOOD WORKS** and being **SINLESS** and that the only eternal reward is gaining eternal life by what we do; and if we commit even one small sin after we are saved we will loose our salvation and eternal life. And so man and not God becomes the Author and Finisher of our salvation.

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

Luke 14:13,14: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**. Although they cannot repay you you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!”

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me **ON THAT DAY**—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!”

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD IN HEAVEN**!”

Luke6:22,23: Jesus says, "Blessed are you when people hate you, when they reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and **JUMP FOR JOY**, because great is your **REWARD IN HEAVEN**!"

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2019 10:48 AM

Actually *SAD*lup your extremely Satanic teachings are not believed by any of the born again Christian believers in this **CHRISTIAN**forum! Your Jewish doctrines would be gladly accepted on any Jewish Forum but are completely obnoxious in a **CHRISTIAN** forum. My posts are loaded with God's Word which exposes all of **SAD**lup's Satanic teachings such as:

***That our great God and Savior Jesus Christ **IS NOT GOD** and His blood DOES MAKE ATONEMENT FOR OUR SINS**!!

*** That Jesus did not change any OT Laws.

*** None of Paul's books are inspired by God which is about **HALF OF THE NEW TESTAMENT!!

**That we are saved by **GOOD WORKS** including keeping all of the OT Laws.

WOW!! **SAD**LUP ALSO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN ETERNAL TORMENT IN HELL FOR THE LOST UNBELIEVER**???

**SAD*LUP MAKES THE RIDICULOUS CLAIM THAT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD AND NEVER CHANGED EVEN ONE OT LAW**??

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

**HOWEVER**: **JESUS MADE MANY AMAZING AND TOUGHER CHANGES TO OLD TESTAMENT MARRIAGE, ADULTERY AND DIVORCE LAWS ***THAT WERE **MUCH MORE LAWLESS*** THAN THE **NEW LAWS** OF OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST**!!

Matthew 5:27,28: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already **COMMITTED ADULTERY** with her in his heart."{This sin is never even mentioned in the Old Testament!}

**THIS SIN OF ADULTERY WOULD INCLUDE PICTURES OR VIDEOS OF A WOMAN ON TELEVISION OR THE INTERNET OR IN PORNOGRAPHY**!!

Jesus also eliminated the OT capital punishment for the sin of adultery when he told the Pharisees who were about to stone to death a woman who committed adultery when Jesus said: "He that is without sin among you cast the first stone!!" {As per John 8:7!!}

Leviticus 20:1,10: The Lord said to Moses..... If a man commits adultery with another man's wife --with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress **MUST BE PUT TO DEATH**!" {OT LAW ELIMINATED!!}

Matthew 19::3-9: Some Pharisees came to Jesus to test Him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?" "Haven't you read," Jesus replied, "That at the beginning the Creator made them male and female' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefor what God has joined together, let no one separate." Why then the Pharisees asked, did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?" Jesus replied, "MOSES PERMITTED YOU TO DIVORCE YOUR WIVES BECAUSE **YOUR HEARTS WERE HARD**, but it was not this way from the beginning. But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery!!!"

In the Old Testament you could divorce your wife for almost any reason by just giving her a certificate of divorce as per Deuteronomy 24:1,3.

Actually it is almost impossible in the New Testament to divorce your wife if she is a believer, since Jesus also said in Matthew 18:22 that you should forgive your brother or wife not 7 times but 77 times which can also be translated 7 times 70 times!!

And according to I Corinthians 7:12-15 you can only divorce an unbelieving wife **IF SHE LEAVES YOU* even though you have been a good husband.

I Corinthians 7:12,13,15: If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, **HE MUST NOT DIVORCE HER**. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, **SHE MUST NOT DIVORCE HIM**!... But if an unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances. God has called us to live in peace!

THIS COMPLETELY CHANGES OT LAWS ON DIVORCE**!!

In the Old Testament King David had 8 wives and Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines without any penalty??? But in the New Testament you can have only **ONE WIFE**!!As per I Corinthians 7:2; ! Timothy 3:2,12 and Titus 1:6.

**THIS COMPLETELY CHANGED OT MARRIAGE LAWS**!!

In the OT rich people like Solomon could also afford to have **MANY CONCUBINES** which they could have sex with, without any penalty???

2 Samuel 5:13 - "After he left Hebron, David took more **CONCUBINES** and wives in Jerusalem, and more sons and daughters were born to him."

**THESE WOULD BE TERRIBLE SINS UNDER THE NEW COVENANT OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**!!

The Satanic Mormons are the only Christian Denomination that practice the evil NT sin of Polygamy and even they believe that having **CONCUBINES** is a very evil sin !!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 08:57 PM

WOW . . . prophetic . . . Satan (your master) must be absolutely tickled pink and proud of you all to hell for all the negativity you have successfully created so far . . . just one question; Is that how you get aroused or attempt to justify your otherwise meaningless and parasitic existence? Know this, we got your "number", and I for one, will no longer be drawn into your "cut and paste" dribble. Come Judgment day, may the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Matthew 18:6, 7

Luke 17:1, 2

AS for "needsafriend7", "Teddyhug", "cupcakeme" and "sadlup", my advice to you is simply . . . "out of sight - out of mind" if you see his "handle" at any forum ... don't go there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 09:24 PM

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!} Be prepared in season and out of season; **CORRECT**, **REBUKE** and **ENCOURAGE**--with great patience and careful instruction.. For the time will come when people {Like *SAD*lup} will not put up with sound doctrine!!