Author Thread: Feel like giving up
Admin

Feel like giving up
Posted : 20 Jul, 2019 05:59 AM

Well, I have been here for a while and noticed that this platform is nothing different from other dating site.

Its full of jokers, time wasters, scammers and losers. Someone a whole grown up wasting other person's time. Where did honest people disappeared to?

Are there some good testimonies from this site? I feel like giving up already.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Feel like giving up
Posted : 20 Jul, 2019 06:28 AM

While I understand your point, I don't think giving up is the answer. If we want to meet people we have to put ourselves in a position to do so. Not just online but in our day to day life, what about joining a social group for example, don't be discouraged many people have met and married through this site. Why not check out the testimonials all the best.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Feel like giving up
Posted : 20 Jul, 2019 09:47 AM

May I suggest removing 'I am looking' from your profile?

It makes you look desperate. Many already think since we're on a dating site we may be a hookup, but especially if you reveal that you are searching. I am NOT searching, but I am making myself available to be found. Since I am a producer, I am indoors behind a computer, and in AZ, Christians men that don't smoke & fit my criteria are rare here. You being on this site and every other Christian site puts you one more place for the man God has for you to find you. You may want to get the book 'The Rules' by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Snyder or google some of their youtube videos. AND Steve Harvey's book 'Act like a Lady, Think Like a man and search his youtube videos, too. Blessings https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MEN+ARE+HUNTERS+STEVE+HARVEY

Ona5

View Profile
History
Feel like giving up
Posted : 2 Aug, 2019 03:39 PM

Thanks for your post, always very helpful!

View Profile
History
Feel like giving up
Posted : 2 Aug, 2019 07:37 PM

hello...i feel the same way...i am not innocent...i do joke around a little...probally cause i have nearly given up...listen

try the chat rooms 40+ and the other...from time time...there are some very nice people on there...i found....

alekk3

View Profile
History
Feel like giving up
Posted : 3 Aug, 2019 05:31 AM

Everything that you've posted is true!!! In my opinion, dating sites are not the ideal places to meet a potential spouse, but some people have had success!!! Try meeting Christian men offline at social events and church events and see how that works out for you. I know its not easy and many of us at times have "thrown in the towel."

AmericanHeart

View Profile
History
Feel like giving up
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 10:07 AM

Please do not give up. Trust in the LORD and the right one will come along. As they say around here, "The right one will come along when you are at least give up." Since you felt that, have any Brothers in Christ come along?

You should read "Are You Sure?" ebook about finding someone. It is a Christian ebook at

https://thelordsclub.weebly.com/media-and-e-books.html It is free to read. Then read the Foundations of Cs in Relationships and Marriage Parts 1 and 2. Hope they help you. God bless you.

View Profile
History
Feel like giving up
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 02:45 AM

I'm so sorry, it seems that there is little hope here for you and that you want honest men that are from God who are saved by his blood and redeemed and born from above. We should tests all spirits and peoples fruits if they bring good fruits as a good tree. How they are from their words they speak determines their heart. Something like Jesus said in matthews gospel I forgot which chapter but maybe in the 5-7? I am optimistic that there is honest and even men that are from the children of light of God truly. I hope that helps and that our request in prayer is first according in agreement with his will that is sovereign. So he may bring about this purpose.