Author Thread: TURN-OFFS: Wondering why No Response? Here's a list, Please ADD your dealbreakers.
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
TURN-OFFS: Wondering why No Response? Here's a list, Please ADD your dealbreakers.
Posted : 26 Jul, 2019 06:49 AM

Here are some based on Surveys throughout the U.S.

1. NO mention of God or your Christian Walk

2. NO PICTURE or generic picture

Going on a Dating site without a picture is like going into a Niteclub with a bag on your head. We choose to be safe, that's why we're on a Christian dating site.

3. Smokers

4. Carnal Christians wanting a hookup....they have Tinder for that.

5. No shirt (men) or too much cleavage (women)-want to meet you first WITH a shirt on...and men don't wanna have to explain to their daughter why your showing half your bo-bs ...which equals a man showing half his behind

6. lil or no info on your profile...says you don't want a response or you want a hookup

7. Saying 'hi' or 'how are you' and nothing else in an message...That says you don't recognize my value and haven't read my profile...or are out the country or just a time-waster who's bored. We may respond...only when we are bored and wanna do the same.

8. Widows who say 'my wife' or 'my husband' passed....if they're still your wife or husband in your brain then no one could get in.

9. Pen-pals who are not Action-oriented on a DATING site....they have social media FB, twitter for that.

10. picture looks like a mugshot

11. Picture with a smelly fish or snakes

12. Having to read negative content on your profile (e.g. mentioning exes and drama. Or SUPER LONG PROFILE.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
TURN-OFFS: Wondering why No Response? Here's a list, Please ADD your dealbreakers.
Posted : 1 Aug, 2019 12:22 AM

What I find a turn off, and bizarre on a Christian site, is the amount of profile pictures of middle aged men, either topless or laying on their beds. I want to say for the record, if the intention is to look sexy & alluring, then its a giant fail. What it does do is make you look sad, desperate, and like your having some type of mid life crisis, put it away please...

Ona5

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2019 03:34 PM

Thank you so much for this expose. The world has gone so perverted that when you see the profile of some Christians, you are in shock. Anyway, we grow from stage to stage.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2019 06:20 PM

Jayzee...I totally agree...that's my #5 turnoff

First time I meet someone, I want to meet them CLOTHED!