Author Thread: Philosophy of Pro Life
seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Philosophy of Pro Life
Posted : 10 Aug, 2019 12:52 AM

It has been established the Pre born can feel pain. There is a two week variable of inaccuracy for the age of the developing baby in the womb. The way they inflict the anesthesia is also painful. Even the process to determine at what age the pre born can feel pain is unethical. Considering a preborn child expendable property before birth does not communicate an attitude of equal rights, compassion love or acceptance. I both want my children and respect their rights as fellow human beings in progress. It is best to recognize the value of each and every individual from their very beginning since we all began the same vulnerable way. A woman who suffers an abortion never acts on an informed decision, because she doesn't know who she has lost. An uninformed decision is not pro choice. A heavily sedated woman is not free to change her mind as she would if she consciously saw what was being done to her developing baby. Taking someone's lifetime of choices also is not a pro choice or equal rights movement. Life is a gift to be cherished, honored, and given freely; never to be stolen. Children deserve to live at all stages of development even prior to birth.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Philosophy of Pro Life
Posted : 1 Sep, 2019 04:53 PM

I am not a lawyer, but from what I understand there are two big classifications in the legal system. One is personal law and the second is property law.

In the 1800's some people were convinced that slaves were not people therefore personal law should not apply to them. Well the same argument is being used today, some people are claiming that the unborn are not people and therefore personal law does not apply to unborn children/infants.

View Profile
History
Philosophy of Pro Life
Posted : 7 Sep, 2019 03:11 PM

@TravisjustTravis

Good point. The same thing happened in Germany from 1933 to 1938 where laws were past for the specific purpose of dehumanizing Jews. We all know how that ended.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Philosophy of Pro Life
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 12:41 AM

Check out this creepy message exchange with the CDC about vaccines: First I sent this inquiry: "I read about human cells of aborted fetuses used in vaccines. I saw MRC-5. I am against this practice and wish to submit a complaint. Greetings To Whom it may concern:

I will not be accepting of any vaccines that have used aborted fetuses in any way during its manufacturing process due to my religious beliefs. I feel that the labeling is fraudulent to the public when it is not clearly stated simply on the labeling what has been done. I would like a full list of Vaccines that are not at all connected to abortion in any way shape or form. I am disappointed in the industry additionally because of the mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde ingredients. I am not anti- Vaccine. I am however morally opposed to injecting poison into the veins of children and human beings. Are there any other terms used in the labeling to indicate aborted fetuses? The Pre born deserve life, a future, protection and bodily autonomy. Considering a pre born child expendable property before birth does not communicate an attitude of equal rights, compassion, love, or acceptance. I both want my children and respect their rights as fellow human beings in progress. It is best to recognize the value of each and every individual from their very beginning since we all began the same vulnerable way. abortion is an act of discrimination based on age, location, level of dependence, or disability; I will not partake in this crime. Even if the government believes it is a legal act to abort; the universal truth is that abortion will forever remain illegal." Here is the reply from the CDC: "Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO. We hope you find the following information about human cell cultures used in vaccine manufacturing helpful.

Two main human cell strains have been used to develop currently available vaccines. These lines were developed from two legally aborted fetuses in the 1960s. The WI-38 cell strain was developed in 1961 in the U.S., and the MRC-5 cell strain was developed in 1965 in the United Kingdom. These cell lines are maintained to live forever.

No new or additional fetal cells are required in order to sustain the two cell strains.

A good resource for additional information about this topic is an article entitled Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development on the History of Vaccines website maintained by the College of Physicians of Philadelphia:

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/human-cell-strains-vaccine-development

For more information on vaccines ethics and ingredients, please visit the CDC websites:

Vaccine Ingredient List

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Immunization Action Coalition

http://www.immunize.org/talking-about-vaccines/religious-concerns.asp

We hope you find the information provided to be of use.

Links to nonfederal organizations are provided as a service. Links are not an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC or the federal government. CDC is not responsible for the content of organization websites found at these links.

Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO. For more information, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) or visit www.cdc.gov/info." Now I will have to send another inquiry since they are using human embyonic cells to manufacture flavors and some medicines. Vegans get an awesome label that certain products were not tested on animals I just want the same kind of information. It should just be illegal, but on an individual level I need to boycott the practice until the government gets caught up on what is ethical experimentation.