Author Thread: Dating Christians
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 01:35 PM

Why are there so many divorced men in this Christian site?

Looking for long-term relationship and some marriage.

Man is head of household, why did not keep their wife?

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 27 Aug, 2019 08:39 AM

wife said ," I want a divorce !" I feel I always give her what she wanted before,why stop now

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 27 Aug, 2019 08:40 AM

women's lib ? yay!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 29 Aug, 2019 07:03 PM

Divorce is a serious matter. If a man commits adultry, the woman is free to divorce. Also free to marry again.

If you are a true man of God, joking about it is not right attitude.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 3 Sep, 2019 12:06 AM

It seems that many men reaching middle age look for a different woman than their wife. some women do, but the percent of men cheating is larger. this is the time of life when marriage should be worked on together and not thrown away. Life is always changing so it takes both people to work together to find common ground. Perhaps a vacation to a place you both desire to go ... maybe planning to dress nicely for a dinner out on Friday night. Renew going to church. This is not to be joked about --it can be heartbreaking, so why not try your best to find new things to renew your interest in your partner.

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 3 Sep, 2019 10:12 PM

Some women fall in love with their phones and work. There was no desire on her part to attempt to salvage. Now Im a single full time dad. While we are still friend she blames our divorce on us having a son (something she wanted) many years after we were married. I often wonder about a lady who views family as important then will leave her family thousands of miles behind

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 11:22 AM

I have asked myself the same question over and over again. Whatever happened to "till death do us part.." but I say it is better to remain single than get married and get divorced.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 9 Sep, 2019 04:30 AM

Once married both parties need seek God wisdom. We need to dwell in the Word of Christ richly with all wisdom. We need God's strength in relationships. We turn to lean on our own understanding by trying to justify ourselves each time we are tempted. In a marriege no matter how many years of experience the marriage is, every one is a learner.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 08:16 PM

71 yr old man seeking to have children. Age limited 18-35.

Guys this is a Christian dating site! Is this being lead by the Spirit !

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 23 Sep, 2019 08:59 PM

what I find humorous is when You read the descriptions of what the Ladies are looking for,it is a 70+ year old man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Dating Christians
Posted : 5 Oct, 2019 01:08 PM

If a man is seeking a woman for a true commitment, he shouldn't have a LIST of does and don'ts on his profile that she should do and don't do.

🙄