Author Thread: Hong Kong
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Hong Kong
Posted : 31 Aug, 2019 07:08 PM

I may not fully understand what is going on with Hong Kong and China but I hope the protesters are safe, and I support the anti-goverment forces! See China is a communistic country and that means that in China you do not have rights unless the goverment says that you do. So a communistic regime is completely contrary to what my KING JESUS taught me about the Kingdom of GOD, therefore I declare that the Chinese goverment will not only loose Hong Kong but the country will loose the stranglehold that it has on its citizens. I say this in the NAME of JESUS

https://www.vox.com/world/2019/8/22/20804294/hong-kong-protests-9-questions

View Profile
History
Hong Kong
Posted : 31 Aug, 2019 08:22 PM

give to ceasar, what is ceasar's? Jesus was the perfect commie?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Hong Kong
Posted : 1 Sep, 2019 11:36 AM

If this Country keeps going against God and things of God the Librals will take over and Freedoms will be lost here in USA.

I admire Hong Kong protestors for standing up for what's Right. Freedom in Christ.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Hong Kong
Posted : 17 Sep, 2019 07:26 PM

“A” says, quote:

“give to ceasar, what is ceasar's? Jesus was the perfect commie?”—end quote

“A” and several others think the Bible teaches and condones communism.

He bases this assertion on careless quoting of scripture.

Misquotes lead to wrong application which can mislead, that’s why we must honor the Word of God by quoting it accurately .

Matthew 22:21 also says: “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's”

This does not remotely proximate communism.

First of all, communism does not honor the true God.

Second, since communism does not acknowledge the true God, they make themselves “god”.

Jesus did not say to give to Caesar what belongs to God. But communism, once in power, invariably seizes by force what belongs only to God.

Jesus strongly rejects this kind of tyrannical exploitation.

So Jesus would not make a “perfect commie”

In fact, Jesus would be subject to the same kind of kangaroo court travesty that he was subject to before he was illegally sentenced to die.

Tragically this kind of violence continues to plague his people today every day in many godless communist and similarly oppressive regimes