Author Thread: Browsing profiles
Admin

Browsing profiles
Posted : 2 Sep, 2019 03:49 PM

Gentlemen,

when looking at a lady's profile, what is number one that catches your attention? What is the most important for you to read in order to start a meaningful conversation?

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 3 Sep, 2019 06:00 PM

How come? My post for "Ask a guy" section miraculously appeared on "Ask a girl" section. That's weird.

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 4 Sep, 2019 04:18 AM

location,location,location.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 10:18 AM

I'm guessing, brevelatte, that you accidentally clicked on the wrong category. The two categories are next to each other.

Regarding your question, personally, I take time to read/skim the profile as a whole rather than focusing on one thing.

Perhaps the #1 thing that appeals to me is an apparent sincere desire to put God first.

If the profile indicates that the person and I share common goals,morals, and interests, that's a big plus.

And, although I consider everyone a friend, I'm not eager to rush into romance, so posts indicating that turn me off.

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 8 Sep, 2019 09:00 PM

Thank you for your replies, gentlemen. Location is the key

James, I agree with your point of view completely.

Blessings!

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 14 Sep, 2019 09:24 PM

being of the old age blocked peoples community here,i generally wander thru online now peeps and when i see a nostalgic location i will click on it to vicariously time travel,to places and memories of times before now.i guess maybe that's what i meant by location location location