Author Thread: For the non American ladies.
Admin

For the non American ladies.
Posted : 3 Sep, 2019 10:07 PM

Many of your profiles desires/wants appear to be varaitions along the same theme. We are all made different why is it so hard to find what makes a lady unique?

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2019 06:33 AM

Since everyone tries to portray a better image, I dont think whats written on everyone's profile is 100% correct. That uniqueness as a result is not found on paper but on individuals. We need to be more prayerfull to access God's divine favour. Lets not lean on our own understanding. God is for us all.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2019 07:41 PM

...I have thought the same thing but regarding men's profile. Everyone wants someone like them, Easy to get along with (I read be no trouble, enjoy what I enjoy, don’t disagree with me), Like to do the things I do (you have to adapt to me), often what they want.

I believe we look for the perfect design according to our minds programming and other people's opinion. What if we started looking at the heart, we maybe make a new friend which is a good thing.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2019 03:09 AM

Proverbs 4 verse 23 tells us that out of our hearts are the issues of life. So lets not judge the book by its cover. Because what is stored inside, noone can gues. May the Lord keep our paths straight, always.