Author Thread: Can We Talk
Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 13 Sep, 2019 01:38 AM

After been on the site a while & having chatted with quite a few men. I wonder how some men think they are going to have a relationship/get married. When they haven't yet mastered the art of conversation, I'm messaging someone who responded to my last message with a two word response. The mind boggles...

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 14 Sep, 2019 08:03 AM

Jayzeee,

in my experience, if a guy's answer is a two-words phrase, it only means he is not interested.

Otherwise, he would move mountains to find as many words as possible to get to know you, and to tell you about himself, and ask you as many questions as possible, and keep to focus your attention on getting to know each other.

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 14 Sep, 2019 03:18 PM

Yes your right or they are trying to scam you like in my case. I spoke to a man for two days all we did were laughed. We got on so well. Then the next day we were chatting and we were having yet another laugh. Then he mentioned my son's name, but he got it wrong. I made a wise crack about him getting my name mixed up with some other lady off the internet. I knew by his reaction I was right. He got so nasty straight away. Screaming at me in a total rant I told him it normal was normal to speak to other women. Not to stress no issue. That day I didn't hear nothing the next morning he was telling me he was coming to see me and wanted to spend three days staying over.

Then he spent a hour on the phone telling me how perfect I was. But then he asked me " can you lend me some money?" I was actually thinking about it I asked for his details still been in shock. I came off the phone and told my son. He said mum don't he is a scam. If a man or woman seems very interested they are either very interested or a scammer trying to convince you there adore you..

They call themselves Christians very sad

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 15 Sep, 2019 12:50 AM

guys have a vocabulary of @ 200-500 words a day, Ladies have a vocabulary of 2000-4000 words a day. I am guessing You will have to ask God almighty as to why this is?

ok in all honesty on average I speak about 20 - 30 words a day.

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 15 Sep, 2019 12:54 AM

a man will only move mountains when a woman moves Him to move mountains. were lazy like that

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 15 Sep, 2019 06:32 AM

Thank you for all your responses, I have to say that was my thoughts too, if you're interested you will make the effort, I'll leave him to it thanks again :-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 05:11 AM

I have had several conversations with different men. A couple were very impressive. Unfortunately, they live miles away. It's not impossible to get together but difficult to move.

Some men on here are rude and Insulting. Who would want that.

👿

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 26 Sep, 2019 10:46 PM

Well that's understandable and unfortunate in your case, lady, I apparently have the opposite side of the spectrum and I just do not get any replies much or anything at all but I try to have conversation as coherent and interesting as possible. Being relevant about what they post in their profile and work from there. But no frets, I hope to find a woman with being optimistic, courageous and courteous in this place, patiently.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 03:05 AM

Very interesting. Two word or less talk cancels any expectation for a relationship. On another note Money does not buy love. So if anyone of you askes for money then one of you is not coming in faithfully. Better spent much of your time with God rather than cheaters who hurts you at the end of the day. This world is filthy. Honestly in as much as we need life partners we really need God wisdom for divine direction.

Demeray

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 10:41 AM

Years ago when methodically pursuing a mate, I amassed a treasure trove of patterns. Before moving into the role of commercial construction manager, back then, I was either just a carpenter or a general contractor merely starting out.

The singles site then on had no question about work. The women who wrote to me always managed to get the "what do you do" question into their second or third letter.

The pattern emerged. First letter said, wow, I live what you wrote (what I wrote in my profile). These girls were exuberant and generous in the quantity of words. After responding, the length of their letters grew and included questions.

Then came that one question. What do you do?

After responding, the nest reply arrived later than the early pattern. Shorter. No questions.

Upon analyzing, the letter following the question was a slow polite exit. Every time.

View Profile
History
Can We Talk
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 01:24 PM

They were thinking about your ability to provide....

Page : 1 2