savedinflorida2015

View Profile
History
Free Flights For Migrants To United States
Posted : 14 Sep, 2019 04:24 PM

EBOLA OUTBREAK MAP . COM

http://www.ebolaoutbreakmap.com/

September 14, 2019

Refugees on Planes is paying for flights for migrants to the United States.

So far in 2019, refugees from the Democratic Republic of Congo Africa has been the number 1 country of origin of refugees seeking admittance to the united states.

Congo African refugees are arriving in the united states in greater numbers than any other country in the world.

Congo Africa is having the worlds second biggest Ebola Outbreak in history this month several thousand of people have died from ebola virus this month.

The United States just sent over people to try to help Congo with the Ebola crisis.

Many migrants from Congo are arriving here in the united states every day.

Be careful be safe stay Ebola free.

Ebola Outbreak Map . Com

http://www.ebolaoutbreakmap.com/

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 08:13 AM

In an ill advised rush to justify a fictional narrative you’ve picked up on an ahistorical event that is foreign to the actual biblical account.

Please note, an {ahistorical} event lacks a historical perspective.

There’s no authoritative justification, historical or otherwise, to establish an encounter with Jesus for either criminal prior to their crucifixions.

It’s always far better to stick to valid historical accounts rather than invalid and mythical ones.

Otherwise you’ll miss out on the truth taught in the real account.

The truth you missed in the real account is that of 3 men suffering under extreme agonizing misery inflicted by Roman crucifixion.

One criminal understood that he and the other criminal deserved the punishment they were receiving but that Jesus did not.

The criminal acknowledged the fact that Jesus was not a criminal but a righteous man and did not deserve the same kind of condemnation associated with crucification.

The repentant criminal then said: Luke 23:42 “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” 43And he (Jesus) said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Always better to seek reliable sources

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2019 08:02 AM

Some one is paying for the free flights to US. Probably falls back to the Working Citizens who pay taxes in the US.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2019 10:26 AM

Saved in Florida hmmm you'd never know it from the kind of things you posts...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2019 10:31 AM

I wonder if what you posted is even true, but hey why let the truth stand in the way of a good story...

Page : 1 2