Author Thread: Is ' Mental illness, or mental health ' into Word of GOD Almighty.
Admin

Is ' Mental illness, or mental health ' into Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 17 Sep, 2019 02:04 PM

Hello everyone,

NO, ' Mental health nor mental illness' are in the Word of GOD Almighty, BUT demonic oppression, unbelief, and sin are.

When the ' Christian's ' use the worlds words and excuses, GOD Almighty is not obligated to act to help.

Student4Him

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2019 07:28 PM

The Bible doesn't use a lot of jargon that we use - we don't find the word 'Trinity' in the Bible but our concept and evidence for the Trinity are plainly laid out.

Depression, anxiety, prophets who would rather die than live (Jonah & Elijah at least) and other evidence of emotional anguish are certainly splattered across the pages of scripture. Bottom line, there is a gracious and forgiving God who helps the weak and seeks to draw all people to Himself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 01:30 AM

Hi student, welcome to the forum.

Post the scriptures which talk about Jonah and Elisha, but first look at the context and ask yourself, is their condition because of unbelief.

Next see if demonic activity is involved, if so did they go to a sick- cologist or sick-chiatrist for or other mind or mood altering medications.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 10:00 PM

Funny this thread came up because I am very depressed. I would rather be with the Lord right now !

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 12:04 AM

I guess I am in the lion's den like Daniel. It is a place of darkness , fear , lack of hope and compromise. Those teeth look scary . It's a place of testing and trial but the Lord has shut the lion's mouth and I will come out and testify. With God all things are possible. The enemy is trying to delay a breakthrough in my life, I feel. The wife of Job was weak and she became the devil's mouthpiece and said "Curse God and die!" so be careful who is around you with diabolic motives!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 05:43 AM

**THE FOLLOWING VERSES CAN NOT BE FOUND IN THE SNEAKY PART OF THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL**!!

Romans 8:35-37: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?... For your sake **WE FACE DEATH ALL DAY LONG**; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us!”

John 13:34: Jesus says, "A **NEW COMMAND** I give you: **LOVE* one another As I have **LOVED** you, so you must **LOVE** one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples." John 15:12,13: Jesus says, "My command is this: **LOVE** each other as I have **LOVED** you. Greater **LOVE** has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. I John 3:16: This is how we know what **LOVE** is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to l**LAY DOWN OUR LIVES** for our brothers!

John 3:16: This how we know what **LOVE** is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers!

I Peter 2:20b,21: But if you **SUFFER FOR DOING GOOD** and endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow **IN HIS STEPS**!

I Peter 4:12,13: “Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But **REJOICE THAT YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE SUFFERINGS OF CHRIST**, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is *REVEALED!”

Matthew 5:10-12 Jesus says, “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. **REJOICE** and be glad, because **GREAT IS YOUR REWARD** **IN HEAVEN**!!"

2 Timothy 3:12: “In fact, **EVERYONE** who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be **PERSECUTED**!”

Romans 5:3: “But we **REJOICE IN OUR SUFFERINGS** because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope!

Philippians 1:29: For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on Him, but also to **SUFFER FOR HIM**!

Philippians 3:10: “I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of **SHARING IN HIS SUFFERINGS**!

Revelation 12:11: “They overcame him {666} by the **BLOOD OF THE LAMB** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} and by the word of their testimony; for they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death!”

Rev 2:10: Jesus says, “Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**.”

Matthew 24:3,9-13: The disciples {**CHURCH SAINTS**} asked Jesus, “What will be the sign of your Coming and the end of the age?? Jesus answered….. {During the Great Tribulation} “Then **YOU** will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and **YOU** will be hated by all nations because of Me. At that time many will turn away from the Faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of *MOST* will grow cold, {THE GREAT APOSTASY} but he {The Called, Chosen & Faithful-Rev 17:14b} who stands firm to the End will be saved.”

This *GREAT APOSTASY** at the beginning of the Great Tribulation is called a **REBELLION** in 2 Thess 2:3!

Revelation 13:5,7-10: The Beast will be given authority for 42 months.. He will be given power to make war against the **SAINTS** and to conquer them... All inhabitants of the earth will worship the Beast--all whose names have not been written in the Book of Life belonging to the **LAMB**. {**CHURCH SAINTS**} He who has an ear let him hear: If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance on the part of the **SAINTS**!

Revelation 14:12,13: This calls for patient endurance on the part of the **SAINTS** who obey God's {NT} commandments and remain faithful to Jesus! {**CHURCH SAINTS**} Then I heard a Voice from heaven say, "**BLESSED** are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!" *Yes," says the Spirit, "They will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them!"

This will come as a tremendous shock for those who teach the Prosperity Gospel and who are mainly seeking earthly treasures rather than eternal Heavenly Rewards. They teach: If you accept Jesus as your Savior you have a free pass to Heaven and God forbid that you should suffer any persecution or go through the Great Tribulation; which fits in with the Prosperity Gospel doctrines which are designed to increase church membership at the expense of the Truth. When is the last time you heard a sermon on the virtues and courage of the many thousands of present-day martyrs?? And this is probably why there will be a great FALLING AWAY {THE GREAT APOSTASY} at the beginning of the Great Tribulation as per Matthew 24:10-12!!

Romans 8:35,37-39: Who shall separate us from the **LOVE** of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...We are more than conquerors through Him who **LOVED** us! For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the **LOVE** of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 08:49 AM

Richard, no one wants you on this site, do not post anymore of your ridiculous beliefs.

You are a child that wants attention, leave this site,delete your account as you are not a believer in Messiah.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 10:35 AM

Grace: Which Scripture that I quoted, that you think is *RIDICULOUS**, do you disagree with??

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 12:55 PM

Back on topic..

Samuel 18

10 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.

11 And Saul cast the javelin; for he said, I will smite David even to the wall with it. And David avoided out of his presence twice.

God can and does send evil spirits upon people for his purpose as in the case of David who would take Saul's throne.

Isaiah 61:3

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Notice it says a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.

1 Samuel 16:14

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

Proverbs 18:14

The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

God stirs up spirits also:

2 Kings 2:15

And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

1 Chronicles 5:26

And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day.

Matt. 16

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

Speaking of John the Baptist:

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

My point is God Almighty has power over all spirits and from time to time does stir them up .

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 03:25 PM

Matthew 16:13-15: Jesus asked His disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?" They replied, "Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets." But what about you Peter?" Jesus asked, "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered , "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God!" Jesus replied , "Blessed are you Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven!"

*}**IS JESUS OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**??

John 20:27-29: Then He said to Thomas, "Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe!" Thomas said to him, "My Lord and **MY GOD**!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed!"

Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor and **MIGHTY GOD**!

Isaiah 7:14: The Lord Himself will give you a sign. The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and will call Him **IMMANUEL**! {Which means **GOD WITH US**!}

Matthew 1:20-23: The angel of the Lord said to Joseph, "Take Mary home as your wife because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She is to give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus which means **GOD IS HELP**, because He will save His people from their sins. All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet {Isaiah 7:14 above} "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and they will call Him **IMMANUEL** which means **GOD WITH US**!

John 1:18: No one has ever seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

John 14:6,7: Jesus says, "I am the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you will know the Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have **SEEN HIM**!"

**GOD'S WORD COMMANDS THAT WE SHOULD ONLY WORSHIP GOD**!!

Matthew 4:9,10: Satan said to Jesus, "All this I will give you if you bow down and worship me." Jesus said to him, Away from Me Satan! For it is written, '**WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD** and serve Him only!

Revelation 19:9,10: The angel said to me, "Write this: **BLESSED** are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the **LAMB**!" And he added, "These are the true words of God!" At this I fell at his feet to **WORSHIP** him, But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus! **WORSHIP GOD**! For it is the spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus!"

Revelation 22:8,9: I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, "**DON'T DO THAT** A am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who **KEEP THE WORDS** of this scroll. **WORSHIP GOD**!!

Hebrews 1:6,8: When God brings His firstborn into the world He says, "Let all God's angels **WORSHIP HIM**.... About the Son He says, "Your throne, **O GOD**, will last for ever and ever, a scepter of justice will be the scepter of **YOUR KINGDOM**!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY**in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always!"

**JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**

Jesus is **WORSHIPED** many times in God's Word in Matthew 2:2,8,11; 14:33; 28:9,17 Luke 24:52 John 9:38 and Revelation 5:11-14 and !5:4!!

Matthew 2:10,11: When the Wise Men saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and they bowed down and **WORSHIPED HIM**!

Matthew 14:33; Then those who were in the boat **WORSHPED HIM**!!

Matthew 28:8,9: So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell His disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," He said. They came to Him, clasped His feet and **WORSHIPED HIM**!

Matthew 28:16,17: Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When the saw Him, they **WORSHIPED HIM**!

There are some who completely ignore these Scriptures and claim that Jesus is not God because he said that the Father is greater than me in John 14:28 and that the Father told Him what to say as per John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. The words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me."

John 9:37,38: Jesus said, "You have now seen Him; in fact, He is the one speaking with you!" Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he **WORSHIPED HIM**!

NOTE: Jesus is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation!

Revelation 5:13,14: Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, an all that is In them, saying "To Him who sits on the throne and to the **LAMB** be praise and honor and glory and power for ever and ever!" The 4 living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and **WORSHIPED**!

Revelation 17:14; They will wage war against the **LAMB**, but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and King of kings--and with Him will be **HIS** **CALLED**, *CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!!

Titus 2:13,14: We wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the glorious appearing of our **GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify a people that are **HIS VERY OWN**, eager to do what is good!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 05:19 PM

Again the child 7744 posts walls of scripture that have no bearing on the subject.

Page : 1 2