Author Thread: Marriage or dating site, where to go?
Admin

Marriage or dating site, where to go?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 04:05 AM

One might say they broke the mold when I was made, I am a bit unique in that I know who I am and what I want vs what I need. Having a lady to love is a want just as having my own home. While I can make, yes actually make my own home I don't think I would get anywhere extracting a rib. I only need enough money to have the life I want as money is a tool and not something to be desired. Often I wonder how much you can get to know someone simply from talking online/phone etc. I was married 10 years and what drove us apart was her realization she did not want to be a mother. While we are still friends and she lives close she has him a few nights a year. In every relationship there is give and take and its good to know who you are and what you expect to give and take. Anyways this is getting a little long and I would like to hear from you ladies. However, if you tend to want that new phone but can't explain what makes it better than the last or simply want a green card we might not really get along. If you want a family and home out of city and crazy day to day life we might get along great.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 08:58 AM

You are a wonderful man and a great father, taking care of your precious son. In Florida there are many churches having "Singles" services. In my opinion, it's a convenient way to meet local single ladies face to face and start friendship/relationship from there. God's willing to send an amazing christian, with a beautiful heart, soulmate and helper in your life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 05:44 PM

Miami is an hour north of me so whatever might be in FL is far from convient

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 05:45 PM

Miami is an hour north of me so whatever might be in FL is far from convient

View Profile
History