Author Thread: Why does no one want to be with me?
Admin

Why does no one want to be with me?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 10:58 AM

I’m a nice guy. I have a good sense of humor. I’m not disrespectful to anyone. I may not be the best looking guy in the world, but there’s even worse looking men than me out there, and some of them even find love. It’s like no matter what I do I just can’t seem to attract anyone. People have told me I should stop looking and let the right one come to me. I’ve done that. People told me to use dating sites. I’m doing that. People told me to pray. I do that. People have told me change my sexuality. I can’t do that. Maybe other people just sees something in me that makes them want to stay away from me. Maybe it’s because of the clothes I wear. Maybe it's because I don't like to travel. Maybe it's because of I don't have enough confidence in myself. Maybe it’s because I’m overweight. Maybe it's because I don't have a lot of money. If that's the only thing a woman looks for in a man then maybe it's just not worth finding. I don’t know. All I know is that it hurts. I’ve cried so many tears, because I want to be wanted by someone. I don't care if she's overweight. I don't care if her clothes are old and torn and dirty. I don't care if she's the poorest person in the world. I don't care if she has low self esteem. As long as she praises God, and loves the Lord more than she loves me, then I'd be overjoyed.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 09:45 PM

Prayers are going out for you tonite, for the Lord to give you special help, strength, and grace, and to carry you through this lonely time.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 07:05 AM

Morgan I don't think it's a good idea to keep posting these type of comments about yourself. I think its counter productive on a dating site where you really need to put your best foot forward.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 07:20 PM

But when I put my best foot forward I get ignored, or I get asked to talk t on whatsapp, and I've heard bad things about that.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 01:31 AM

Well if it's working for you fine...

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 04:39 PM

First line "I'm a nice guy". THAT'S WHY! Not even a Christian girl wants a nice guy. They'd eagerly burn in hell for eternity rather than date a nice guy for an evening. Women like bad boys they can feel superior to and "reform". I've had the same problem. In my case I'm a clod with women and have a hard time starting a conversation and making a good impression. I seem to have have been born with no personality so the women can feel superior and say NO WONDER! I suppose they're right. I'll die alone.