Author Thread: What's your intentions?
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 10:08 PM

If you are a Christian and you post you want a Long term Relationship, doesn't that mean a commitment leading to marriage?

It should because only Worldly men date with no commitment.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 12:53 AM

I been wanting to date to find my Best Friend. Find that special someone to face life with as my wife. To grow spiritually with. I want to take my time and get to know someone for a year. I only want to marry once. I have had no luck at all. I was not allowed to date when I was in school. I also developed Social Anxiety in High School and that was tough to break out of. I have tried online dating off and on through the years. Just no luck. The women I work with are not Christians. I want a Christian wife to be equally yoked with. Just not much out there.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 01:36 PM

Seems you have the right mind as to seeking a wife . There is many out there you just have to find one. Keep praying 🙏 God will guide you to the right young Christian lady! She maynot even be online but at church are some Christian event taking place .

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2019 12:37 AM

Thanks CupcakeMe, I am not used to social interaction. I have tried going to Church but with me working nights, its pretty difficult.

Tibone

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 09:25 AM

hello friends, i read that much of success comes from asociation. the more groups and gatherings attended increase one's chances to meet new people. i hope that helps

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 05:22 AM

CDFF men seem to want a woman in their same city or town to communicate with and build a relationship.

Why are they even in the Internet dating! 😁. Just get out and meet women inperson. Search out where you are most likely to meet women.

Internet is for reaching out to people you wouldn't see in your home turff .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 05:24 AM

Move out of your comfort zone ! Love is not always found down your street or across town.

Have some adventure! Men are supposed to have the head lead .

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 09:11 AM

From this woman’s perspective: Perhaps they have been badly hurt or wronged by a marriage partner in the past. I have no intention of getting legally bound again. I don’t want a man to control my life. I don’t want half of everything I own to become his when he gets tired of me and goes for another woman. I don’t want to deal with divorce! And all the money that you have to pour into it... all the lies and deceit. Who needs that? If you don’t marry legally, and you catch him in a lie, you can get rid of him easily without all the hassle. Sure heart is still going to be broken, but at least you won’t have all the other negative consequences of dividing stuff up, kids getting hurt because they feel like they have to choose sides… Most people don’t commit in a marriage anymore. They don’t cherish and honor like they’re supposed to anymore. It’s much safer to not marry. Marriage now, is not how it was in the Bible. Now it’s more a whole huge legalistic battle of epic proportions. Who really needs that?

I mean some people have great marriages; that’s awesome! I have a lot of friends who have amazing marriages because they keep God first in their lives and they work on their marriages! As it’s supposed to be. But me... I’ve been burned, bad! Unless God gives me a direct command I’m not going down that path again. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be cared for. You can have a long term relationship without being sexual!

Alligator

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2019 06:25 PM

In your post, you make it clear that you dont want to get married. that you were hurt. that a person can have a relationship that is not sexual. YET, you signed up on your profile for "anything". This is sending a terribly mixed message. Since you are so definite about not being married, know that most men don't even read a profile. So all they see is that you are looking for ANYTHING. you might want to change that. I am trying to be helpful.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2019 12:39 PM

Why put cuddle buddy and soft touch in your profile, guys?

Seems you're sending a wrong message here!

View Profile
History
What's your intentions?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 12:03 PM

Not at my age! At 68 I don't need a woman about the house telling me what to do. I know there will be NO sex. I'd be interested in a long term platonic for sure! Go to the show or dinner. Go for a romantic walk whatever and then she goes to her place and me to mine. Separate finances, wills. NO sex. I'm too impotent for sex and women my age lost interest 40, 50 years ago at least, if they ever had any. I've known a lot of older men who had platonic LTRs later in life and everything was on the square. There's no sex or intimacy of any kind at my age.

Page : 1 2