Author Thread: What's the deal here?
Admin

What's the deal here?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2019 08:20 AM

So it appears that when a man requests for a ladies phone number in his first message and the lady doesn't give him her phone number, but suggests to carry on with the conversation online, the conversation ends at that point. The man quickly and swiftly moves on to the next lady who is ready and willing to give her phone number at the first message.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2019 10:25 AM

9fruitsofthespirit, the guy seems to either be a spammer or to have poor judgement seeking to rush into a relationship.

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2019 07:12 PM

is funny as I experience the same thing from Ladies. I have been haunting this place for 8+ years, I am in no hurry.

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2019 11:43 PM

8+ years, wah.... okay. The gift of the Holy Spirit truly at work here.

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2019 12:55 AM

Amen...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2019 03:06 PM

How does a man have a long-term relationship with a woman. When he is just seperated from hi wife. 🤔

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2019 03:09 PM

If a man asked for a phone number first message, he doesn't have to be a scammer. Most men want to here your voice on the phone.

After a couple of emails you should know if he s fake so say after a couple of emails then we can chat.

Givenk

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2019 10:55 AM

I agree with you..I always think its best to get to know each other for a while online before exchanging number.

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 11:50 AM

Consider it a bullet dodged. You should never give out your number so quickly. It's foolish.

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 11:52 AM

Wouldn't you think he only wants sex? Yes, he may well be a spammer looking to engage in identity theft. A strong probability. Either way you're better off without him.

View Profile
History
What's the deal here?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 11:54 AM

His wife obviously treated him like bleep and showed in a thousand ways she'd rather he walked in front of a bus. She showed she absolutely didn't care (Though she'll say 100% of the blame is his) so it's easy to leave her behind and take up with someone who is going to teat him well.

Page : 1 2