Author Thread: Why does no one I'm interested in want to talk to me?
Admin

Why does no one I'm interested in want to talk to me?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2019 03:44 PM

Almost every dating site I've been to I find someone I'm interested in and want to get to know and I go on being ignored. What am I suppose to do? Just settle for someone I don't want to be with?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 10:47 AM

First off you have no photos posted ! Also you have age limited . You area young man so I'm sure you don't want older women, however you may find a young woman that doesn't fit in your age limits.

Not sure what you say when you contacted women but try a new approach.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 08:39 PM

Nobody really replied when I had a photo. Even the ones that were around the right age range. I don't know how other guys get attention on here. I always just look at the profile. If I like what I read I say a simple "hi" or "hello" and then see if they say anything back. It may not sound like I'm trying too hard, but if I try too hard I'll get turned down. Then if I don't try hard enough I get turned down. It's like there's no winning for me.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2019 07:17 PM

Morgan, I and many others have had our hearts broken MANY times. there are also lots of connections that never got far enough for a heartache to occur. sometimes its hard for a woman to start the conversation, but i have taken that chance a lot of times. it has to be a couple of sentences, perhaps something about their photo or asking what's their favorite food. I may be old, but I am not unattractive. I have much to offer... yet often I get no answer. One guy wrote back "Buzz Off". Now that's a charmer LOL don't give up.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2019 07:19 PM

Morgan, I and many others have had our hearts broken MANY times. there are also lots of connections that never got far enough for a heartache to occur. sometimes its hard for a woman to start the conversation, but i have taken that chance a lot of times. it has to be a couple of sentences, perhaps something about their photo or asking what's their favorite food. I may be old, but I am not unattractive. I have much to offer... yet often I get no answer. One guy wrote back "Buzz Off". Now that's a charmer LOL don't give up.