Author Thread: No one is attracted to me because I'm too overweight
Admin

No one is attracted to me because I'm too overweight
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 07:06 PM

I'm over 350. I try to take care of myself, but I can't get rid of my weight. I know looks aren't supposed to matter in a relationship, but if that's true then why are the majority of women attracted to thinner or muscular guys? I would go on a diet, but I don't eat a ton of food anyways and I can't just give up eating. I know women have their preferences, but men do too. And in today's society you can't just go up to a girl you like and ask her if she would like to go out with you, otherwise she would think you're a creep. But if you had the right physic she wouldn't think that about you. Maybe it's just better for overweight to just date overweight people and thinner or muscular should date thinner or muscular people. Does that make sense to anyone?

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Oct, 2019 04:03 PM

I'm personally attracted to larger men, and I know a lot of other women are, too. Physical appearance is only a small part of the picture... I'm attracted to confidence, compassion, warmth, openness, humour, and a positive attitude. Hang in there... the right girl will love you for who you are and will love the whole package. :-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Oct, 2019 10:08 AM

I hope so

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 12:59 AM

It is lies of satan that you are agreeing with . It is called a stronghold.

2 Corinthians 10 AKJV

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the >>>pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;<<<<<< 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

I used to think that because I lost weight too fast and have loose skin that it was better that no one took me as a wife!

Like that is what love is all about !

Love ...true love looks beyond what you perceive to be your limitations and into the person that you are.

Do you believe in divine appointments?

When you keep praying and have faith then when your season comes, after Yahuwah has prepared you , it will blow your mind Morgan!

You won't worry about your body style. Everything will fit like a glove between the both of you and your girl will be an extension of yourself that compliments you perfectly!

Keep praying. It will happen for you!

Keep yourself pure and wait on the Lord!