Author Thread: The reason I have no confidence in myself
Admin

The reason I have no confidence in myself
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 07:15 PM

It's because I'm unattractive. It's because others made me feel unattractive.

bushfire^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 05:48 PM

That's not the reason. That's the excuse. We're fallen individuals. Satan fell to pride (ego). Ego is feelings, usually false and indicative of truth. What you're experiencing is due to not dying to self (ego). Someone may find you unattractive, but that doesn't mean anyone else in your shoes would feel, let alone thing, the same way. Make sense? Seek God more and fill with Him. Abide in Him. Let that force the ego and hurt feelings out. You'll gain confidence as you become firm in your faith. Our hope is for tomorrow and being with God, not focusing on self and its hurts. That's a downward spiral, brother. Self pity stems from self AKA ego. Do this. Focus on loving others. Seek what God's love looks like. I guarantee you will have a different perspective and come to love yourself more and more each and every day.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 01:02 AM

It is lies of satan that you are agreeing with . It is called a stronghold.

2 Corinthians 10 AKJV

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the >>>pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;<<<<<< 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

I used to think that because I lost weight too fast and have loose skin that it was better that no one took me as a wife!

Like that is what love is all about !

Love ...true love looks beyond what you perceive to be your limitations and into the person that you are.

Do you believe in divine appointments?

When you keep praying and have faith then when your season comes, after Yahuwah has prepared you , it will blow your mind Morgan!

You won't worry about your body style. Everything will fit like a glove between the both of you and your girl will be an extension of yourself that compliments you perfectly!

Keep praying. It will happen for you!

Keep yourself pure and wait on the Lord!