Author Thread: Behavior
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Behavior
Posted : 10 Oct, 2019 11:55 AM

Why do so many women stay in abusive relationships so long ?

Isn't it a reflection on the woman as well as the man doing it ?

Abuse can be mental , verbal or physical.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Behavior
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 05:03 PM

I don't ignore counseling! It's ok just don't out all your Trust in that counselor to help you solve All your Abuse issues.

ONLY God can do that! That is my point !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Behavior
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 05:05 PM

Again True Christian men do not abuse Women!

That man needs God to change his heart.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Behavior
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 05:31 PM

Cupcakeme great question.

Sweeetlybroken1 I believe your comments are some of the most valuable I've read on this site. Why? Maybe a woman who is currently being abused, may read this and feel supported, strengthened and encouraged in a small way.

Maybe a man who has abusive thoughts, tendacies and actions may read this, see himself.

May we all be transformed by the Holy Spirit.

Who ever you are reading this, be blessed and together we are praying for YOU!

Heavenly Father, we are your children looking for direction. Give us all direction and clear messages on how we can discover, learn, see, listen, talk, share and be humbled in this complexe world. Amen.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Behavior
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 05:34 PM

P.S. Although the question is regarding women, under ask a girl, it would be wrong not to also pray for the men who have been abused by women.....it is at times so evident in the comments. Pray for us all!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Behavior
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 02:30 PM

Some men are abused. I met s guy inperson went to lunch he said he was in a abused marriage 28 years had two children. He finally left then got divorce.

However, a man friend who knows him said the man has a low iq and probably hard to get a woman.

Page : 1 2 3