Author Thread: What is your favorite flower?
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
What is your favorite flower?
Posted : 13 Oct, 2019 07:54 PM

One thing I have learned is that flowers aren't just for women. I like them. Not so much getting them, but looking at them in my yard. They create a lot of possibilities for adding colors. Kinda like paint, but you have to grow it. I can make my yard yellow, red, orange, etc... and I don't have to worry about it washing off. In fact, bring on the water because the colors will be all the brighter. I like daisies, especially wild ones, and I plant marigolds in the Spring. Also have a tea rose and another rose bush.

Okay, so now that I'm done yappin, what is your favorite flower? Why is it your favorite?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 12:20 PM

I love sunflowers. I was born in Kansas, and they're the Kansas state flower. I love the sunny yellow colour, and I love eating the seeds. I love that they're simple, sturdy, uncomplicated, and unique... like me. :-)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 08:43 PM

I like sunflowers to and have thought about planting them along the outside of my fence. One of the reasons I go with Marigolds is I like that they draw a lot of bumblebees. I truly enjoy watching them and they don't seem to mind me being nearby, as long as I don't bother them

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 02:18 AM

My favourite flowers are roses but I also love sunflowers, we had them in our garden as children they bring back precious memories of my mum.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 02:09 PM

Yellow Roses are my favorite! Just because !

I've planted mixure of different flowers in my yard. I'm not very good with planting flower gardens.