Author Thread: How many cats is too many?
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
How many cats is too many?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 09:17 PM

None of us guys want to run into the "crazy cat lady" with cats hanging out of her beehive hairdo, so what should be the limit be? For me it's:

1 cat = All is fine and dandy

2 cats = Wow great, she's an animal lover

3 cats = Okay, scary but can still make this work but.

4 cats = Sorry, I can't go out. Gotta wash my hair, paint the mailbox, and update my sticker album.

5 cats = Help!

So is this unreasonable?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 05:52 AM

I have one 🐈 Cat, she is my best pal. I don't love All animals but I like cats .

Not sure how many is too many for some women ! My one is enough. She is old now and I love her like family!💟

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 01:41 PM

Just make sure you don't fall in love with a woman named Kitty !

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 02:30 PM

Right, with my luck her last name will be something like "Glitter" as well. That would be a fun one introducing her to others.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2019 01:06 AM

I'm not a cat person so if a man has one it's too many... :-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 02:30 PM

🐈 🐈 🐈 🐈 🐈 🐈 🐈.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 12:54 AM

I do have one cat and she's fantastic. She likes to hang out in the backyard and she gets along with the doggies. Sometimes even gives them baths. I like that she stays active, even though sometimes that means camping out under the bird feeder.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 02:38 PM

My neighbor has a few cats and a dog indoors. I went to visit her today and the cats stay to themselves but the dog was nibbling my bare toes like milkbones! I personally would not want any free roaming animal in my home . Caged birds are bad enough for me with bird seed and feathers scattered on the hard wood floors. I personally think more than 2 cats is too much! But that is my humble opinion.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:49 PM

My cat likes to be in the backyard. I have a fenced in yard, and she never goes over it. She knows where home is and she likes the dogs. If I go outside, they all go outside with me. Sometimes when I throw a ball for the dogs, she'll try to chase it too, although the dogs usually end up blocking her off from it. Then she'll walk up to my leg and flip upside-down. :)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 06:56 PM

My Cat is a inside 🐈. She doesn't go outside unless I carry her like a baby!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2019 12:32 AM

with teriyaki sauce one cat is good enough snack,with BBQ sauce two cats are decent meal?