Author Thread: Tired of men from other countries trying to scam me into marriage just so they can get here on my di
Sunshine1960

View Profile
History
Tired of men from other countries trying to scam me into marriage just so they can get here on my di
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 10:33 PM

Been on this site since March 2019. Not one date. Instead each day men from other countries trying to scam me, sweet talk me. Not right. I get that maybe USA looks glamorous but this is wrong

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Tired of men from other countries trying to scam me into marriage just so they can get here on my di
Posted : 20 Oct, 2019 06:22 AM

When I first joined I had a lot of messages from men all over the globe. I went to account settings and blocked anyone outside of the UK from contacting me. That doesn't stop the scammers from trying but they get short shrift from me...

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 05:54 AM

been on this site since 2013 no dates either, scammers seem to be the only fun ones to talk to , always angling trying to get You meet them at this or that site, as I perceive it, we may be the only chance they get to encounter the Gospel of Christ. it will be interesting to see, when We all get to Heaven and all things are revealed, We will see how they got scammed into being scammers?