Author Thread: WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 07:49 AM

I mean, really??? Do they want ANYONE to contact them??

Why not use that Godly wisdom He gave us???

Anyone else see this???

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 05:14 PM

If you see us at our worst and stick around still, we know you're a good catch.

In other words, if she doesn't mind the orange prison jumpsuit, she's a keeper.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2019 07:41 AM

The fact that one would NOT come at his best shows that HE is not a good catch. So those of great value will just NEVER click on them or answer their messages. We just get the creeps when we look at them. He searches for one that he'd hold more precious than an employer, yet will come to an interview for a job in his best...but show her a mugshot or a dead fish??? NOT!! FIRST IMPRESSIONS are everything...and as they say 'when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2019 07:57 AM

Women do it too. Even worse, a lot of the profiles are less than friendly towards men. But you know, I would rather see this now rather than later. Likewise, I'm sure I don't always fit the expectations of others, so I just roll with it. Eventually someone will show up who likes my version of "crazy." :)

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2019 08:30 PM

Remember the old saying "you only get One chance to make a First Impression". well...it's true!

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2019 01:39 PM

T0TH3M4X, sounds like you are saying your picture IS a mugshot and you are 'crazy'. RIGHT??

AND probably most that post mugshot looking photos probably DID just come out of prison....that's what you're saying???

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2019 07:34 PM

Not a mugshot. I just don't get too yippity when it comes to taking photos of myself. As far as crazy, I guess it depends who you ask. I may be a little crazy, but all in fun. If you can't let loose a little in life, then you'll probably end up all the crazier.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 08:29 AM

T0TH3M4X so how is that working for you???? Not so good, right??? That's why you're still here?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 01:35 PM

I don't know that it is working bad. Just gotta be patient. Better to get it right later than get it wrong too soon.

How are things working out for you? Best wishes. :)

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 03:25 PM

Great. I get a LOT of requests, but considering I am in AZ where most people smoke here and so many not SERIOUS Christians in this state...prolly only 1% of the type I require in this state. only reason I'm still here is because there is ONE for me and I can't be found sitting at home (don't do clubs)...this man who comes correctly, recognizes the value of a Christian daughter of God.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 12:49 AM

It can take time, but out of all the millions of people, you only have to get it right once.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6