Author Thread: WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 07:49 AM

I mean, really??? Do they want ANYONE to contact them??

Why not use that Godly wisdom He gave us???

Anyone else see this???

Alligator

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 06:55 PM

Praise, i think you are being a little harsh with Toth...you are taking him literally and he is using humor. i dont see that either one of you or myself have any real good luck on here.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 09:10 PM

All good here. People are entitled to their opinion(s). I'll be the first to admit, I don't get everything right, but I try to adjust as I learn. If someone doesn't like a specific quality about me, they may be right about it, but they're missing the things I do get right. :)

Best wishes and blessings. :)

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 11:12 PM

needsafriend7??? how are YOU going to judge my success???? I HAVE been contacted by MANY...5 or more a day. and I am 62 yrs old. I'm just real picky, they have to be a minister or similar. I DO WELL...just tired of mugshot people trying to hit me up. I DELETE and BLOCK them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 12:30 PM

I think a lot of guys don't have as much experience with taking selfies as women do, so they either post a picture that was taken for a passport or a work id card, or else they just quickly take one themselves, even though they're not really comfortable with it.

And as for posing with a fish... I actually think it would be a lot of fun to spend the day fishing with a man I was interested in getting to know, so those pics don't put me off at all. It just depends what you like.

I'm a lot more interested in how thoughtful, kind, and humble he comes across than I am in his profile picture.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 07:08 PM

When I took the photo I have up, my dogs were jumping on me. It was all I could get without a dog's tongue up my nose, so I went with it.

Sometimes you gotta take a deeper look at people and there's a lot more to see. Some good, some bad, but at least you know one way or another.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 08:04 AM

sweetlybroken1, I definitely KNOW that is not true...they KNOW better. As I said, YOU DON'T GO TO AN INTERVIEW IN YOUR WORST, OR 'JUST OK' clothes...you come with your best. In the car biz, there are lots of chevys and fords, but RARE & of High value are Ferarri's and Rolls Royces.

That is a child of God. Priceless. Those seeking after the daughter of God should come correctly or don't come.

As Dr Phil said, you TEACH people how to treat you. I put this post up to let men know what is turning us off. Most ladies won't even do this. Please do a search on here of men over 55 and see the results. You'll see why I put up the post.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 07:27 PM

praise - you seem so argumentative. People like different things. sweetlybroken1 said she would enjoy fishing so those pics are not offensive to her. I personally like dogs, so don't mind a photo with a dog in it. You should be very certain to put in your profile what specific photos you dislike and that you will delete them. Try to take a kinder look at people.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 08:04 PM

needsafriend7, I think YOU are the one that is judgmental and meddling. I am responding to those that responded to me...based on my perspective. They can speak for themselves. Maybe READ what I say and not SKIM and you will see. TOTH checked your previous statement against me, too.

and remember 'EVERY tongue that rises against me in judgement, God will condemn." Is:54

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 05:03 AM

Maybe some men think women are unattractive on here too! 😁

Real Christian should seek out attitude nit so much outside looks.

I love to Eat fish !??

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 05:03 AM

Maybe some men think women are unattractive on here too! 😁

Real Christian should seek out attitude nit so much outside looks.

I love to Eat fish !??

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6