Author Thread: WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 07:49 AM

I mean, really??? Do they want ANYONE to contact them??

Why not use that Godly wisdom He gave us???

Anyone else see this???

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 07:57 AM

cupcakeme It's not that the men (or women) are unattractive. It's that their FIRST impression picture should be the best. Every one knows that. 93% of communication is non-verbal. Your first picture shows that either you are thoughtless and don't care or that you ARE careful and aware. And for me, my profile picture is working. I've gotta now make a decision because it looks like my God-given guy may have found me!

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 08:02 AM

needs a friend...you may wanna re-read the RULES too....which say 'Insults WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. If you are found to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.'

You insulted me when you said I seem argumentive. Remember, a person cannot have an argument without someone else coming against them. So THOU art the man.'

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 11:17 AM

In light of the fact that you told needsafriend7 that she was being "judgmental and meddling", I really don't think you can accuse her of insulting you by saying you seem argumentative. I have the distinct impression it would take a lot more than that to do any kind of damage to your self esteem.

Maybe we should all just agree to disagree? You have every right to be turned off by "mugshots" and pictures of dead stinky fish, and others have the right to not take immediate offense and be revolted.

Personally, I would have enjoyed seeing a picture of T0TH's dog with it's tongue up his nose.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 12:48 PM

Those are the easiest shots to get. Keep having to remind my dogs that they're not French. But hey, not as bad as when they dive on my head while I'm sleeping and want to play. :)

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 04:44 PM

sweetlybroken1 maybe I should just report it...since I can't delete this blog.

ya know what they say about opinions, right?

And as scripture says, 'reject a divisive man after a 2nd warning.' What I am saying is the 'accuser' is the devil. Jesus did not back down when he was falsely accused...he spoke up and called them 'brood of vipers'. Thankfully this is all writing and I can report it. And personally, I'm done with this blog. I'm out.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 06:00 PM

PraiseSingerBabe is just mad she can't catch her own dead stinky fish

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 07:50 AM

WOULD THAT DEAD STINKY FISH BE YOU???

Someone that comes to a dating site without a picture is like someone coming to a club with a bag on their head.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 08:20 AM

CuriousGeorge, NO, I detest dead stinky fish and stupid people. Remember EVERY tongue that rises against me, GOD will condemn. (Is 54:17) 'A spiritual man judges all things, yet is judged rightly by NO one. I Cor 2:15" It's obvious there are a lot of spiritually immature people on this blog. I have NO problem getting dates. And below is the type of messages I received from some CONSCIOUS Christians that I may take up on their offers.

Re: Hello beautiful !!

Lets talk 7---7-1-2---

1:05 AM on 10/26/2019

Foe you yes , I would if you become my wife !!

6:20 PM on 10/25/2019

Hi J===,

you look nice too...and Christian, spiritually rooted is very important to me. However, would you consider relocation?

PraiserBeautyJoy

12:15 PM on 10/25/2019

You are my favorite!

J--- added you as a favorite!

9:42 AM on 10/25/2019

Hello beautiful !!

My name is J--- , I am a Christian man seeking a wife and you look very nice !! May I have the honor ?

9:39 AM on 10/25/2019

A message from J----

I'm Interested In You

9:39 AM on 10/25/2019

I like your photo!

This is a fantastic photo.

9:38 AM on 10/25/2019

I like your photo!

This is a fantastic photo.

---------------------------------------------------

I like your photo!

Hi Miss just as cute as can be Delightful all but 2cute&sweet4words Lady of radiance & demure, seemingly with a soft inner “...hidden person of the heart with an incorruptible beauty of a quiet and gentle spirit tht is so very precious in the sight of God.” [1Ptr.3:4]... tht reminds me of a shiny fresh cut diamond on a Virginia Beach of glistening white sand, except there’s a sparkle abt u so crystalizing, I am capture by both ur portraitures’ (pulchritude) and refreshingly rhapsodizing profile essays of u... tht dazzles my lyrical poetica ruminations? pls call me 2==.6==-96== if u like (or I u) ... I’ve bn to Phoenix during my (college Board of Trustees) visit there (except the sweltering heat; but we have a mess of lightning n thunderstorms & hurricanes here).... On the other hand, May God bless ur radiant heart alwayz,

3:54 PM on 10/22/2019

u---yan-----ar likes your photo

Great photo. It really stands out from the crowd…

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 09:08 AM

I would suggest that maybe you lighten up a bit. Sometimes it's easier to meet people with a softer approach. People may not meet certain standards you have, but all of us have people out there who would tell us "we are not good enough." It's okay though, because we only have to meet one person who thinks we're fantastic. That may mean sorting through a few rotten apples first, but at least you get there. Also, when your personality shines, you will too, regardless of what photo you post.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 10:42 AM

Ummm PSB,

A word of advice from a retired fisherman (notice no STINKY fish in my pic!) that knows what fisherman are attracted too. Those "lures" hanging from your ears is what attracts those kind of men toward you! Any good fisherman knows he can NEVER have enough lures! After all, this is a fishing site. Right? You see now?

Oh and you might want to study your Bible on what it has to say about "adornment" of women. Ok?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6