Author Thread: Should you tell your health limitations?
Alligator

View Profile
History
Should you tell your health limitations?
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 01:48 PM

I have read profiles of men who enjoy hiking, traveling, walks along the beach...mobile things. Then as the chat moves along, they say their heart or diabetes, or other health problem keeps them homebound. WHY lie in your profile. I dont think you need to name the illness, but it is courteous to be honest in the amount of activity you can participate in. That goes for both men AND women.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 04:02 AM

So funny. I didn't know that. So the rule of thumb must be: if they look old in their pictures and seem to have lots of energy as what's written in their profile, then they just want to attract younger ladies who still has the energy to do things that they themselves can't do. The problem is, some people lie about their age and post old pictures or others' pictures. So I guess one must discern who are telling the truth. Lol. There's just no turnaround.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 10:00 AM

NO I don't think it's necessary to post your health conditions in your profile. We all know that as you age you may start to suffer from certain health conditions that goes with the territory. I think sharing personal information is best done via a private message, as a part of the getting to know you process.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 12:19 PM

I feel that if you are communicating one on one in a personal message talking about furthering a relationship, then maybe share personal things.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 12:22 PM

Some men just flirt and Never have intention on meeting inperson.

Oftentimes Men have ED after certain age and they probably wouldn't share that. ( Erectional Disfunction)

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 09:20 AM

my daughter died at 33. she told her fiance about her health. they were married 5 years before she died. I personally want to know if someone has serious health problems as not interested in being a babysitter for a sick person IF we have time to get acquainted, meet, discuss and THEN decide to stay together, then I would no longer be a "baby sitter" but a wife who is caring for her husband.