Author Thread: What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2019 08:28 AM

Just curious what the lists would look like. So what's your top 5?

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 01:26 PM

Christian,sense of humour, attractive to me, a good or decent job, self control.

slightlybrokenwing72

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2019 03:53 PM

I think that a lot of top 5's are based on what hurt us in previous relationships... there's certain pains that I don't want to experience again... at the same time, someone with opposite traits might hurt me in some new way that i hadn't envisioned or considered possible...

well, umm... must respect me, be nurturing (my wing needs to heal eventually), must have a curious, energetic and open mind (i need conversation, but i don't need to be judged more)... must be even tempered... and reliable/responsible.

that maybe sounds like too much, but i'd rather be alone (ouch) than to compromise... being "loved" feels good for a short time, but without those things above... well, it just fails and the pain is more than the little happiness when times were better.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2019 04:16 PM

Woah, that's an intense answer, and I'm sure there's a lot of truth to it. I think we've probably all experienced "hurt" at some point. I'm always hopeful with people though and try to keep the past in the past. I'll worry about "hurt" if I see an angry woman coming at me with a frying pan cocked, at which point I will blame whatever it was on one of the dogs and RUNNNNNN!

Page : 1 2 3