Author Thread: Would you want a Ring
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Would you want a Ring
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 05:24 AM

It is a commitment from a man to a woman that they will get married .

You don't have to have a Ring to make that commitment.

Thing is engagements are sometimes broken for whatever reasons.

What man would want a woman to keep his ring given should the marriage not take place ?

Any Comments ?

View Profile
History
Would you want a Ring
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 03:48 PM

How is it feminine? What do think is the purpose of an engagement ring?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Would you want a Ring
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 09:14 PM

It's TRADITIONAL, just like some countries still ask for a bride's dowry payment. I have been married 2 times. first time with a diamond engagement ring, second time with a black hills gold ring. Neither husband wore a wedding ring. Men are just like that, depending on how they were raised, or sometimes the kind of job they have makes a ring dangerous/ could get caught on a tool, etc. The most important thing is not a ring, but if your partner is faithful to you in all things.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Would you want a Ring
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 09:18 PM

P.S. if a man had an engagement ring, which finger would he wear it on? and no one would even know what it is for, because if worn on the ring finger it looks like he's married and he is not. if worn on another finger, it should be a tiger eye setting or something else masculine, and also, no one would know it was for an engagement. I don't believe that tradition is going to change.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Would you want a Ring
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 10:58 AM

Rings are a Symbol of love in a Committed relationship. 💕

View Profile
History
Would you want a Ring
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 03:53 PM

If the man doesn't wear a ring, it'll look like he's single, which he is not. So, why shouldn't he wear an engagement ring?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Would you want a Ring
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 10:09 AM

Many men don't wear a ring when they are married even. I would insist he wear one if he was my husband. If he had to buy ii himself 😂

Page : 1 2