Author Thread: This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 07:53 AM

What do you have in way of scripture to promote a woman in church.

Bishop

Pastor

Minister

1Timothy 2:11-14

NKJV

Let a woman learn in silence and all submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first then Eve. And Adam was not deceived , but the woman being deceived , fell into transgression.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 04:49 PM

Prophetic,

I see it like this. The Old Testament is God's Word. God's Word is equal to God, as John tells us they are one in the same. If I am under God, God's Word is God, and the OT is God's Word, then I'm not about to disregard it.

But hey, if you think "Thou shalt not murder" is invalid, then please stay away from me. :)

So with that being said, I will listen to God before I will listen to you. If you want me to listen to you, then what you say needs to reflect God's Word.

Anything else you say beyond that will be placed in the following category = *yawn*

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 04:57 PM

Teddy , I guess you misunderstood me???

The OT pointed forward to the coming of Messiah, the NT Gospel REVEALS the promised Messiah.

We still have the same GOD remember??

Yahuwah in the flesh as the Messiah Y'shua!

We still keep his OT Royal Ten commandment Law , right?

I meant that we have to take what is applicable in the OT and use it in the New Covenant as per the LAW OF CHRIST! It was always about LOVE , remember?

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 06:04 PM

David quote:

Teddy, so the creation story has been done away with—-hmmmmmmm🤔🤭

End quote

We know that is not true as he quotes from it alot and applies the Sabbath ordained on Creation week!

He is misunderstanding ! BUT I wish he would ask, perhaps for clarification before putting "satanic" in quotes.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 07:00 PM

There were exactly 613 OT laws that were to be followed in the OT era. Nine if the 10 commandments were continued in the NT era except for the Sabbath laws. There are about 20 of the renaining 603 commandments that were not eliminated in the New Testament such as the wearing of Tattoos and sex with animals.

Little David quotes 2 Timothy 3:16,17 and claims this allows him to teach all OT laws???

2 Timothy 3:16,17: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

However, what is the OT command concerning *VOWS* and *OATHS*??

Numbers 30:2: Moses said, "This is what the Lord commands: When a man makes a *VOW* to the Lord or takes an *OATH* to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said!"

What are the NT commands concerning making *VOWS* and **OATHS*??

Matthew 5:33-37: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said to your people long ago {Numbers 30:2 above}, 'Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' BUT I tell you, Do not swear at all....Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No, 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the **EVIL ONE**!!"

James 5:12: "ABOVE ALL, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or **YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED**.!!"

And so Jesus says that if you keep the OT Law found in Numbers 30:2 above **YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED** since you are obeying the **EVIL ONE**!!

Former OT commands in Exodus 21:23-25 "If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

This was completely changed by these NT commands by Jesus and you are sinning if you obey the above law in Exodus 21:23-25 above!!

Matthew 5:38,39: Jesus commands, "You have heard that it was said {In Exodus 21:23-25 above}, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also!"

And in the Old testament there were a few woman teachers that taught God's Word to men while this is a terrible sin in the New Testament!!

Timothy 2:11: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

Another ridiculous quote by Little David:

"Obviously the believers to whom Paul has addressed his letters are not under the supervision of the Mosaic law."

Actually there are many quotes shown below about no longer being under the supervision of OT Law were from Paul's letter to the **HEBREWS** as shown below and most of the believers in Galatians were also **HEBREWS**

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because **BY OBSERVING THE LAW NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 07:44 PM

Richard the “prophetic” please calm down, chill and take your pill.

Richard, let’s take another look at 2 Timothy 3:16

IT SAYS:(ALL)

(ALL)

16 All (ALL) Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

🗣AAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

ALL Is what God says, Richard!!

ALL what Richard?? That’s right ALL scripture! There ya go🥴

Richard says NOT ALL 🤥 because Richard says some has been eliminated, 🤥🤭not by God but by RICHARD THE ELIMINATOR 🤢

God gives his word but Richard the eliminator “prophetic” taketh away from God’s word or in Richard’s word “eliminates” God’s word!! 😱

Isn’t there a verse somewhere about people taking away from (eliminating) Gods word or adding to it?? Hmmmmmm🤔

Someone please help this spiritually starving “prophetic”. Someone FEED HIM—the Bible!!📕

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 07:59 PM

Notice how Richard quotes the right verses about certain OT practices becoming “obsolete”.

But notice how Richard performs a cunning bait and switch tactic by switching the word obsolete for his OWN word when he introduces the theory of “elimination”.

Elimination is not EVEN a synonym of obsolete

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 08:02 PM

There were exactly 613 OT laws that were to be followed in the OT era. Nine if the 10 commandments were continued in the NT era except for the Sabbath laws. There are about 10 of the renaining 603 commandments that were not eliminated in the New Testament such as the wearing of Tattoos and sex with animals.

Little David quotes 2 Timothy 3:16,17 and claims this allows him to teach all OT laws???

2 Timothy 3:16,17: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

However, Scripture that was God-breathed for the OT era only is not inspired and is a terrible sin in the New Testament. Little David who is possibly brain-dead still does not understand this!!

However, what is the OT command concerning *VOWS* and *OATHS*??

Numbers 30:2: Moses said, "This is what the Lord commands: When a man makes a *VOW* to the Lord or takes an *OATH* to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said!"

What are the NT commands concerning making *VOWS* and **OATHS*??

Matthew 5:33-37: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said to your people long ago {Numbers 30:2 above}, 'Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' BUT I tell you, Do not swear at all....Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No, 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the **EVIL ONE**!!"

James 5:12: "ABOVE ALL, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or **YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED**.!!"

And so Jesus says thart if you keep the OT Law found in Numbers 30:2 above **YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED** since you are obeying the **EVIL ONE**!!

Former OT commands in Exodus 21:23-25 "If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

This was completely changed by these NT commands by Jesus and you are sinning if you obey the above law in Exodus 21:23-25 above!!

Matthew 5:38,39: Jesus commands, "You have heard that it was said {In Exodus 21:23-25 above}, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also!"

And in the Old testament there were a few woman teachers that taught God's Word to men while this is a terrible sin in the New Testament!!

Timothy 2:11: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

Another ridiculous quote by Little David:

"Obviously the believers to whom Paul has addressed his letters are not under the supervision of the Mosaic law."

Actually there are many quotes shown below about no longer being under the supervision of OT Law were from Paul's letter to the **HEBREWS** as shown below and most of the believers in Galatians were also **HEBREWS**

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21; 3:2,5,10-13;23-25: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because **BY OBSERVING THE LAW NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 11:14 PM

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! KJO, David and Servantfiss! I'm mocking Richard7744 and mixed with sarcasm, can you not see that??? Maybe a bit of irony! Lol! Now Servantfiss has not been here long, so he is excused. BUT KJO and David should KNOW what I post everywhere! NONE of Yahuwah's Laws have been "done away with" or "eliminated" but some of it has been "fulfilled" like the animal sacrifices that all pointed forward to the actual Messiah that would sacrifice His life for ALL sinners! There is obvious Torah Law that does not apply today' like slaves, selling daughters for prostitution, etc but keep in mind IF those STRANGE things would happen again, then those Laws would be reinstated. See?

Seriously did you not all see the emoji face I posted with the tongue hanging out the side of my mouth??? I'm mocking him. LOL!

What else can we do when he will not discuss subjects with us in honesty? What can we do with him when he never changes? Even Cupcake is getting sick of his rudeness etc.

Its funny when Richard7744 exposes himself to his own false taught doctrine. Many times he says " The Old Testament was done away with " and or "**WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {OT} LAW**" in his absurdity! No?

Or how about when he twists and distorts Scripture and states - "I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!" the one I was mocking of him. Then there is the classic - Galatians 6:2: Fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!" as if the Messiah came to null and void His Fathers Torah Law. Absurdity! No? I think you all now get the picture of what I'm saying.

So Servantfiss is RIGHT when he writes - "What a sad indictment of Western Christianity" when Richard7744 writes and teaches such as above I quoted, speaking of OT Law that is.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 11:27 PM

LittleDavid writes -

"Poor prophetic is also unable to perceive the biblical distinction between actual fulfillment and his false view of “elimination”."

Richard wanna be prophet (prophetic7744) is a serious case of reasoning denial. Rather intentional or not makes no difference. He knows it all and is self appointed on this forum to "teach" all truth. Yes, he thinks in his distorted reasoning abilities that certain Laws of Yahuwah have been "eliminated" by his method of Scriptural context "quotes"! Sad!

LittleDavid writes - "The “prophetic” dishonesty accuses anyone of disagreeing with his false “elimination” theory of teaching legalism. He can’t seem to follow Paul’s clear teachings on this from the book to the Galatians."

He actually calls people here "satanic" that do not agree with his self proclaimed legalism teachings, his interpretation of "**CHRIST'S LAW**" that he dreams up that somehow changes the Father's Torah Law. Absurdity! Yahuwah NEVER changes and Paul confirms the Law in his letter to the Galatians!

The problem with Richard7744 in a nutshell described in one verse.... Paul is hard for Richard7744 to understand, BECAUSE - "they that are **UNLEARNED** and **UNSTABLE** wrest, as they do also the **OTHER SCRIPTURES,** unto their own **DESTRUCTION.** 2 Peter 3:16 KJV

LittleDavid writes - "Worse yet, prophetic believes evolutionist Willard Libby, founder of carbon14, rather than God’s Word in Genesis that disagrees with the false evolutionary interpretations of carbon14 results."

The carbon14 method is a big joke! I wish I could find that scientific article YEARS AGO that stated that a part live plant was tested and the carbon dating method said the plant was some thousand years old! Lol! The truth of the matter is carbon dating is a crutch to the theory of evolution (eviligion) and doomed without it! Carbon dating is the card at the bottom of the house, its foundation, remove it and the house of cards (evolution = eviligion) does what? Even gravity (grabbity LOL) is a theory and has never been proven!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 11:42 PM

KJO writes -

"Teddy , I guess you misunderstood me???

The OT pointed forward to the coming of Messiah, the NT Gospel REVEALS the promised Messiah.

We still have the same GOD remember??

Yahuwah in the flesh as the Messiah Y'shua!

We still keep his OT Royal Ten commandment Law , right?

I meant that we have to take what is applicable in the OT and use it in the New Covenant as per the LAW OF CHRIST! It was always about LOVE , remember?"

end of quote.

Naw, I would hope you know better now. I was mocking the false teacher Richard7744.

By the way, I agree 100% with everything you posted above! Very good! AMEN!

NOW you can apply all of that in question to false teacher Richard7744 but he will never respond in answers! Right?

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12