Author Thread: This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 07:53 AM

What do you have in way of scripture to promote a woman in church.

Bishop

Pastor

Minister

1Timothy 2:11-14

NKJV

Let a woman learn in silence and all submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first then Eve. And Adam was not deceived , but the woman being deceived , fell into transgression.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 07:10 AM

God is not pleased by those that promote Satanic doctrines on a Christian Forum such as such as women preachers and teachers who teach God's Word to men.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 07:16 AM

“PROPHETIC” Richard QUOTE

Actually there is **ONLY ONE QUOTE** in the New Testament where it is appropriate for a woman to witness to a man in Acts 18:26:

Women may teach a man in their home when their husband is present as per Acts 18:26: He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, **THEY** invited **HIM** to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

RND “PROPHETIC” Richard QUOTE

Please note this abusive interpretation and false application of scripture.

Richard doesn’t understand the difference between a command given in scripture and a description given in scripture.

The account of Priscilla and Aquila teaching Apollos is obviously a descriptive account. It is not a command and is not intended to set a precedence.

To illustrate the ridicules application of Richard’s form of interpretation let’s apply it to another portion of scripture.

Like 24:47 says:

And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”

So applying Richards false interpretation of scripture, all people who want to preach must start in Jerusalem!!!

Let’s try one more illustration that exposes Richards false mode of interpretation.

Matthew 5:30 says:

30And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away.

Using Richard’s false **read and apply** interpretation without due regard to thoughtful study one would just cut off his hand.

After all, this passage clearly says to cut off your hand in event of a stumble!!!

RIDICULES !!!!

I’m sure even Richard doesn’t evenly apply his false interpretation method consistently

This is why it it very important to apply the correct interpretation of scripture that seeks to correctly understand the language which includes it’s unique idioms and grammar

The Holy Spirit chose only certain languages at a certain period in history!! It is incumbent upon the teacher of the word of God to correctly apply the appropriate method of interpretation

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 09:57 AM

LittleDavid quote:

"Why does Richard oppose God by forbidding a women an opportunity to share the gospel with a man in the appropriate situation??"

Actually there is **ONLY ONE QUOTE** in the New Testament where it is appropriate for a woman to witness to a man in Acts 18:26:

Women may teach a man in their home when their husband is present as per Acts 18:26: He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, **THEY** invited **HIM** to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

There are over seven Scripture which forbids or implies that a woman may not teach God's Word to men and Acts 18:26 above is the **ONLY EXCEPTION** in God's Word for a woman to teach God's Word to a man!!

Little David: I challenge you to find even **ONE OTHER **EXCEPTION** in God's Word in the New Testament for a woman to teach God's Word to men!!

**DEACONS AND DEACONESSES LIKE PHOEBE ARE NOT **TEACHERS** and **PREACHERS**

Romans 16:1: I commend you to Phoebe, a **DEACONESS** of the church in Cenchrese.

Question: "What are the responsibilities of **DEACONS** and **DEACONESSES** in the church?"

Answer: In the New Testament, the word usually translated **SERVANT** is the Greek word **DIAKONEO** , which literally means "through the dirt." It refers to an attendant, a waiter, or one who ministers to another. From this word we get the English word “deacon.” We first see the word "deacon" used this way in the book of Acts. “And the twelve summoned the full number of the disciples and said, "It is not right that we should give up preaching the word of God to serve tables” (Acts 6:2). The men who were giving themselves to feeding the flock by preaching and teaching realized that it wasn’t right for them to leave those activities to wait tables, so they found some other men who were willing to serve, and put them in place to minister to the church’s physical needs while the elders or pastors ministered to their spiritual needs. It was a better use of the resources they were given, and a better use of everyone’s gifts. It also got more people involved in serving and helping one another.

Today, for the biblical church, these roles are essentially the same. Elders and pastors are to “preach the word…reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching” (2 Timothy 4:2), and deacons are to be appointed to take care of everything else. In a modern church, this might include taking on administrative or organizational tasks, ushering, being responsible for building maintenance, or volunteering to be the church treasurer. It depends on the need and the gifts of the available men.

The responsibilities of a deacon are not clearly listed or outlined; they are assumed to be everything that does not include the duties of an elder or pastor, which is to preach, teach, and exhort. But qualifications for a deacon’s character are clearly outlined in Scripture. They are to be blameless, the husband of one wife, a good household manager, respectable, honest, not addicted to alcohol and not greedy (1 Timothy 3:8-12). According to the Word, the office of deacon is an honor and a blessing. “For those who serve well as deacons gain a good standing for themselves and also great confidence in the faith that is in Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 3:13).

The Greek word **DIAKONEO** is translated **SERVANT** 20 times in the New Testament. It is also translated **DEACON** in I Timothy 3:8, 10, 12. **DIAKONEO** is translated **DEACONESS** in Romans 16:1 in the Philips Modern Version and the Revised Standard Version and is translated **SERVANT** in the King James Version and the NIV 1984 Version and **DEACON** in the NIV 2011 Version.

Timothy 2:11: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 above is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

I Corinthians 15:34,35:**WOMEN** should remain silent in the churches, They are not allowed **TO SPEAK**, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about anything, they should ask their husbands at home; for it is **DISGRACEFUL** for a **WOMAN** **TO SPEAK IN THE CHURCH**!!

I Timothy 3:16,17: All Scripture is **GOD-BREATHEED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead and in view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season in out of season, correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear!!

I Peter 1:23-25: For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed but the imperishable, through the living and enduring **WORD OF GOD**. For all people are like grass, and all their glory is like flowers in the field; the grass withers and the flowers fail, but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER**!!

**HOWEVER WOMEN MAY TEACH OTHER WOMEN**!

Little David wrongly teaches the Satanic doctrine that the following verses permit women to teach men:

1 Corinthians 11:5: But every woman who **prays or prophesies** with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is the same as having her head shaved.

Acts 2:17: "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Titus 2:3,4: Teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the Word of God!!

Women may also teach their own children. Some theologians teach that it is ok for a women to teach boys 12 years old and younger since they are not considered to be men until age 12. Jesus first started to teach in the Temple at age 12 1/2 as per Luke 2:42,46. So then some theologians teach that Jesus considered Himself to be a boy and therefore to young to teach until He became a man when He was 12 years old. Of course there are many theologians who disagree with this theory.

Women may also teach a man in their home when their husband is present as per Acts 18:26: He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited **HIM** to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My words, that very word which I spoke will condemn them at the Last Day!"

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, Anyone who loves Me **WILL OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching!"

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me, because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And so the entire New Testament inspired by the spirit are the **COMMANDS OF JESUS!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you always!!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 10:23 AM

Question: Should a believing wife teach God's Word to an unbelieving husband??? I Peter 3:1-4: is the only Scripture in the New Testament which answers this question.

I Peter 3:1-4: Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of tem **DO NOT BELIEVE THE WORD** they may be won over **WITHOUT WORDS** by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence your lives, Your beauty should not come from excessive braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

She should also encourage her unbelieving husband to read God's Word and to go to a church which has a very good pastor and is very friendly!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 11:19 AM

Take a close look at “prophetic” Richards false and contradictory argument.

Nothing unusual about Richard raising contradictory arguments.

First, he quotes scripture that says a woman should not use words to reach her husband then Richards says a woman SHOULD use words to invite her husband to church!!!!!!

So Richard says the woman should use words in contradiction to the portion of God’s Word he just quoted!!!!

Women can take heart because Richard once again has misinterpreted another portion of scripture.

In his mad rush to silence women BEYOND the dictates of God’s word, Richard must opt to misquoting scripture.

More on Richard’s misquotes and bad logic coming up

Servantfiss

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 01:40 PM

To get back to the original Topic here :

What do you have in way of scripture to promote a woman in church.

Bishop

Pastor

Minister

None

There are no scriptures that promote a woman to such a position in the church . Period .

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 01:48 PM

Question: Should a believing wife teach God's Word to an unbelieving husband??? I Peter 3:1-4: is the only Scripture in the New Testament which answers this question.

I Peter 3:1-4: Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of tem **DO NOT BELIEVE THE WORD** they may be won over **WITHOUT WORDS** by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence your lives, Your beauty should not come from excessive braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

THE PHRASE **WITHOUT WORDS** TO HER UNSAVED HUSBAND OBVIOUSLY REFERS TO TEACHING HIM GOD"S WORD WHICH IS FORBIDDEN FOR WOMEN IN I TIMOTHY 2:12 BELOW:

Timothy 2:11,12: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 above is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

She should also encourage her unbelieving husband to read God's Word and not to teach him God's Word; and to go to a church which has a very good pastor who can teach him God's Word and is very friendly!

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 03:56 PM

David quote:

>>>ALL SCRIPTURE<<<

2 Timothy 3:16

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

End quote

Yes, sir! The Old testament is the New testament concealed and the new testament is the old testament revealed.

We have to apply it as a whole.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 05:47 PM

Servantfiss, I can’t assume your post was for me, anyway it wasn’t addressed to me.

Nevertheless, none of my posts indicate a women should have any teaching authority over a man as his minister, elder, pastor or bishop.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 05:53 PM

Well said KJVonly, we have an agreement

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12