Author Thread: This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 07:53 AM

What do you have in way of scripture to promote a woman in church.

Bishop

Pastor

Minister

1Timothy 2:11-14

NKJV

Let a woman learn in silence and all submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first then Eve. And Adam was not deceived , but the woman being deceived , fell into transgression.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2019 09:21 PM

KJO writes - "The Old testament is the New testament concealed and the new testament is the old testament revealed. We have to apply it as a whole."

LittleDavid writes - "Well said KJVonly, we have an agreement"

You naughty "satanic" teaching/agreeing girls and boys. The Old Testament was done away with at the pole/tree!

We are under **CHRISTS LAW** now! Wake up!

Servantfiss

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 02:14 AM

" The Old Testament was done away with "

What a sad indictment of Western Christianity

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 04:34 AM

Teddy, so the creation story has been done away with—-hmmmmmmm🤔🤭

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 05:32 AM

**WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {OT} LAW**

Galatians 3:25I John 2:1-5: My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father--**JESUS CHRIST**, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him [**JESUS**] if we keep His commands. Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He {**JESUS**} commands is a liar and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys His Word, love for God is made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, Anyone who loves Me **WILL OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching!"

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me, because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And so the entire New Testament inspired by the spirit are the **COMMANDS OF JESUS!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you always!!"

I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

Galatians 6:2: Fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21; 3:2,5,10-13;23-25: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because **BY OBSERVING THE LAW NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 07:01 AM

Teddy, don’t feel like you’re all alone, in saying the “OT has been done away with”. Poor prophetic is also unable to perceive the biblical distinction between actual fulfillment and his false view of “elimination”.

The “prophetic” dishonesty accuses anyone of disagreeing with his false “elimination” theory of teaching legalism. He can’t seem to follow Paul’s clear teachings on this from the book to the Galatians.

Worse yet, prophetic believes evolutionist Willard Libby, founder of carbon14, rather than God’s Word in Genesis that disagrees with the false evolutionary interpretations of carbon14 results.

Prophetic says he doesn’t believe in evolution but he believes evolutionists. By believing false interpretations of carbon14, prophetic basically does away with the true creation story.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 09:20 AM

I should rephrase my statement:

“Prophetic says he doesn’t believe in evolution but he believes evolutionists.”

I should have said:

Prophetic has said he doesn’t believe in evolution. This is true.

But in his consuming ignorance, the “prophetic” inadvertently believes evolutionists when they tell him the earth is millions upon millions of years old.

The “prophetic” even believes evolutionists when they claim living animals and people had died long before Adam had sinned. This is false doctrine.

Romans 5:12

Therefore, just as ***through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin***, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned--

Romans 5:14

Nevertheless death reigned ***from Adam until Moses***, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the offense of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

It would **appear** the “prophetic” and his “Christian” gap theorist friends secretly admire evolution doctrine.

Even though the “prophetic” denies belief in evolution he obviously embraces its teachings and dishonesty applies them to Genesis 1

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 10:12 AM

For some strange reason Little David still loves Old Testament Laws??

**WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {OT} LAW** Galatians 3:25!!

John 2:2-5: We have an Advocate with the Father--**JESUS CHRIST**, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him **IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS** . Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what **HE **COMMANDS** is a liar and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys His Word, love for God is made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, Anyone who loves Me **WILL OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching!"

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me, because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And so the entire New Testament inspired by the spirit are the **COMMANDS OF JESUS!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you always!!"

I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

Galatians 6:2: Fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21:: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because **BY OBSERVING THE LAW NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

Matthew 24:35: Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 10:36 AM

Living under the Mosaic laws have been done away with. Jesus came to fullfil the law. Man couldn't keep the law, that was evident from the old testament.

We live under Grace ! And yes a woman can teach she just is not suppose to be head Leader over a man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 10:38 AM

Stop Posting repeated scripture, Prophetic, and ruining other members topics.

Start your OWN and stay there.

You are Rude and argumentative......!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 10:40 AM

QUOTH the “prophetic”

“For some strange reason Little David still loves Old Testament Laws??”

END QUOTE

I’ve always loved all of God’s law. Thank you for the observation.

So you, “prophetic”, believe it’s wrong to love Gods law??????!!!!!

Paul says in

2Tim.3 Verses 16 to 17

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

So prophetic believes it’s wrong to love something God says is profitable for doctrine.

Maybe the reason the “prophetic” loves bad doctrine is because he doesn’t love ***ALL*** of God’s law

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12