Author Thread: GOD created each of us with a purpose.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
GOD created each of us with a purpose.
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 10:24 AM

I get the feeling that some girls think that there marriage should resemble a vacation. It ultimately does not matter what I have to say about this idea, and it does not matter what anybody else has to say concerning this topic. Instead let's look at what GOD says: Genesis 1:28 ...“Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” GOD says that we have been created to do a job. That's right GOD has a job opening that is designed specifically for each of us to fill. Do you realize that their are people that you have influence over, some people would not even think about listening to me talk about the Kingdom of GOD, but they will listen to what you have to say.

We are only going to be on this earth for a short time, and then we are going to be graded for what we have done while on this earth:

1 Corinthians 3:7-15

7 So then neither is he who plants nor he who waters anything, but God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. 9 For we are laborers together with God: You are God’s vineyard; you are God’s building.

10 According to the grace of God which has been given to me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, but another builds on it. Now let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no one can lay another foundation than that which was laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or stubble, 13 each one’s work will be revealed. For the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each has done. 14 If anyone’s work which he has built on the foundation endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss. But he himself will be saved, still going through the fire.

I understand that certain information can be embarrassing to talk about on your profile page, but you probably want to make know (even if its in a private message) information like: I can relate well to senior citizens, or your level of proficiency in electronic media (so other people can know 'who can advise them on building a website' or who can put together easy to understand slide shows)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 10:38 AM

That's what I'm advertising.

Endless vacation to Insanityland. :)

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 07:32 AM

God only created Adam and Even.

God did not create you, your parents made you, Selah!

Please think about it and do your research in the scriptures before you unleash religious ignorance on me