Author Thread: Sometimes I believe women are just scared of me
Admin

Sometimes I believe women are just scared of me
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 05:24 PM

That explains why none of them will reply to me on here. Even on other dating sites the women kept lying to me, telling me they weren't into guys, or just flat out calling me fat. It's like every woman that lays eyes on me judges me before she gets to know me. What is it about me that's different from other men? Don't I deserve love like they do? Apparently I don't.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 09:04 PM

Maybe it's less about them right now and more about you? I see you talking a lot about wanting a relationship, but what is it you need for yourself first? I don't want to sound critical, but it's important to let any type of "rejection" roll of your back because it's actually quite normal. People are often looking for something, or someone, specific. We could be all kinda of fantastic, and still not be someone's cup of tea. Focus on who you are and who you are in Christ. If God wants you to be with someone, it's not going to matter if a million girls ignore you, and God may be bringing you past those girls you feel are rejecting you, so you end up with the one He has chosen for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 07:37 PM

Yeah. You know what? If all the women on here are scared of me or think I'm ugly then let them. Because I know one day I am going to meet the right woman. She's going to love everything about me. She won't ignore me, she won't be scared and she will think I'm the most handsomest man she's ever met. I'm just going to wait on the Lord and not take the matter into my own hands. Because I know He will let us find each other, and nothing or no one will ever tear us apart.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 07:59 PM

Ugly is a matter of opinion about anybody.

From my experience, people who many consider beautiful can turn ugly once you get to know them, likewise people who don't seem attractive at first can start to shine like stars once you get to know them.

In life, focus on what you can control in your own life, not on what everybody else might think. One day we will all most likely be old and gray, and hopefully the person you end up with will be just as happy with you then as they are today.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 09:40 PM

Morgan, you and I have talked before. You MUST stop tearing yourself down. Each morning, we all have to start over. Accomplish one thing that day. Think a GOOD thought about yourself. You are a nice looking young man who is destroying himself with negative thinking. Like I said before, start a hobby, take a walk, eat healthy, exercise, listen to music, earn some money by doing internet surveys... when you begin to LIKE YOURSELF, a woman will respond to you. This is up to YOU. I believe there is a woman waiting for you to think positive and make some changes in your posts. THEN you will get replies. God bless you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 08:19 PM

I do love myself. I have hobbies. I try to eat right. I have faith in the Lord. But it just seems like this world wants to take away all of my hopes and dreams all at once. It's like Satan is constantly pushing me down over and over and over again. He's not going to stop either. And I'm just going to keep getting back up and walking with my Heavenly Father.