Author Thread: Why can't I be forgiven?
Admin

Why can't I be forgiven?
Posted : 2 Nov, 2019 09:09 AM

I use to be friends with a woman on Facebook. Every time she posted a picture of herself there I told her she was beautiful. I sent her scriptures, but I don't even know if she read. She said she was a christian, but one day, out of nowhere she stopped being friends with me. I kept wondering why. Why did she unfriend me? What did I do that was so bad that she didn't want to be friends with me anymore? I didn't do anything any different than other guys do? What is it that I did wrong? After she unfriended me I blocked her. Just recently I unblocked her and apologized for whatever it was I did wrong. Apparently she didn't see it or she saw it and she just doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I tried to apologize for whatever it was I did wrong. I forgave her for unfriending me. What hurts most is that she says she's a christian. And if she is a christian and she has something then maybe that means I'm not a christian. When things like this happens it makes me question whether or not I'm actually saved. If you're a child of God then should you not forgive? I just pray that she learns that.

View Profile
History
Why can't I be forgiven?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2020 11:58 AM

Jesus says to enter into the kingdom of God YOU MUST be born again.

Born again means to be baptized like Jesus did in Matthew 3 and to be born of the Spirit like Jesus did in Matthew 3

To be a Christian you must be born again.