Author Thread: I had another dream the other night
Admin

I had another dream the other night
Posted : 3 Nov, 2019 08:08 PM

I was sitting in a house full of people I didn't know (except my mom). I was relaxing in a recliner, rocking back and forth. A girl with a red shirt came up to me and introduced herself. I introduced myself and then she smiled and left. Then there was another girl who looked like the last one, except she had glasses and wore a dark blue hoodie. She smiled and waved. I asked her who she was, then she left. I started rocking a little, just relaxing and the girl with the red shirt came back. She said "You're getting pretty close." . Before I knew it she was sitting on my lap with her head on my shoulder, and I was holding her. Then the other girl came back and sat on my other lap. She said "You're getting pretty close to me too." . And I said "This close?" and pulled her close to my side. The two laughed and relaxed there with me. I have no idea what this dream meant, if it had any meaning, but I know it was from God because I asked Him to let me dream of being with the one He has for me. And I know don't want two women at the same time so that's not the reason for the dream.

View Profile
History
I had another dream the other night
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 06:43 AM

is warning ? has been

life experience. Women come in threes.

the first will be the distraction,the second will be Gods will for You, the third will be God's second chance for You. if You messed up with the perfect one, as it seems their first impression is almost always total biotch and God understands You might run away, and is why He gives You second chance. if needed.

DREAMS : I was reading a old lesson study from a Rabbi and He was rambling on to the students about how God uses dreams to warn us of the evils we will do in Our future, just saying," maybe do not put Your faith in Old Jewish Rabbi's or possibly? Old Jewish Rabbi might know what He is talking about?