Author Thread: is there a man serious about finding the one here?
Admin

is there a man serious about finding the one here?
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 04:50 AM

Are there men serious about finding the one here, or majority are just scammers. I have encountered my share of scammers here, other are not scammers, just not serious, other just want to see if they can get money out of me. However, i still have hope a christian man who is very much serious. Inbox me, if are the one.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 06:05 AM

serious about finding the one here?

hahahaa, had my share of "BANNED" mail.

originally I came here seeking fellowship with fellow Christian Singles,seems most church folk I know are miserable marrieds.

what is ironic is they say I should cut my hair, settle down, and get married.

does misery love company?

it appears a majority of the Ladies here are looking to settle up, not settle down.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2019 03:40 PM

Hang in there!

Pray for friends and see what happens.

I was praying for a husband and decided to pray for a male friend first, then I ended up with 2 good male friends within a month of each other. One is interested in me ! Yay!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 06:01 PM

Yes, sure we are. So far i have talked some nice people and got one friend of them. It's still a good profit getting to know someone new and connect with fellow christians.

Greta17

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2019 02:12 AM

On my experience, I think I won't find 'the one' here. I'd probably just delete my account.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 02:05 AM

The majority of men here put one foot in Christ and the other in the world. Personally noone will move me from my Christian path. I read the bible, I study it, memorize it and apply it to my life. I will never loose my grip on Christ and nothing will. God knows whats best for me and I know eventually I will have my man, not of the world but a man who fears God. Nowhere else but here on this Christian Forum.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2019 07:12 AM

Hey! I'm new to the group. It's not easy finding someone. Don't forget these are tough times. Materialism, peer pressure and many other things lead many astray. So, keep trying but always seek God in prayer.

DamienV

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2020 07:24 PM

In Australia I had to turn off foreign people as I kept getting scammers.

But yeah I am, not working out for me so far, but not to bad.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2020 07:51 AM

Yes I believe there are serious men on this site who are intentional in seeking a partner. You also have your fair share of scammers & time wasters. But if you're also intentional in your searching you'll learn to spot them quickly, thus not waste too much time in communication...:-)