Author Thread: How do you know that the person you are dating online is genuine and serious?
Okago

View Profile
History
How do you know that the person you are dating online is genuine and serious?
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 04:53 AM

How do you know that the person you are dating online is genuine and serious? And if she/he have children,does it breaks the relationship built.

Okago

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 04:59 AM

I have this date for a while and unfortunately she lied to me she is from USA after securing my pp to travel and meet her. I am really heartbroken. Our discussion from me were genuine coz I am serious. She ask for my bank account that she works in a bank I USA and there are some money she has to deposit to my account. Guys take care and it is only God who gives a genuine life partner

Tabbi1181

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2019 10:06 AM

Ask for video chat

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 04:03 AM

How do we know anything... We take our time we ask questions and we see if things add up...

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 01:46 PM

You have to meet them in person and get to know them in person and in variety of situations. Don't keep the relationship online for very long.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 08:39 PM

Asking for the bank account is a red flag by itself. You never tell anyone your bank information, your credit card details, not even your complete name and address and your birthday online. Lots of scammers out there. Research on the internet how scammers work and how some people were scammed out of their money.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 10:54 PM

Hello. You seem very sincere and you have a good profile. However, you state you are separated. That means you are still married. The majority of decent women are not going to write even if they find you attractive, because you still have a wife. Perhaps with a lot of prayer, you can find a way to repair your marriage or end it. But right now you are in a bad place to be able to meet a serious woman. Prayers for you to find happiness.

chalkey

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 10:32 PM

About genuineness of a person online, I believe patience is the key and is the great virtue of life that anyone must adapt in his or her life. Nothing in life comes easy and and overnight. We have to learn to be patience to know and understand something better. I think its a standard rule in life for anyone. Tag alone with that someone and see if there are signs of red flags. The true colour will naturally come out over time.

92041Abzl

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2020 05:17 AM

I think you can tell that this person am dating is serious and genuine through how the conversation is when you are talking to that person ,the communication, the way that person treats you and how the reactions and also how the behaviour of that person is to you.

Anne_lulu

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2020 12:37 AM

If the persons here were honest from the beginning and if they said what they really are looking for and don't waste people's time were wonderful.

And like I always said if I don't see the person in his daily life is not way for me to trust.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2020 07:34 AM

You cannot date s person Online!

You have to Meetup be in person. People can be very deceiving online.

Many scammers here on CDFF also.

Page : 1 2