Author Thread: White on black
Sherry_J

View Profile
History
White on black
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 12:44 PM

Do we have white guys looking for black girls on here?. Preference based not racism please

Marcouse

View Profile
History
White on black
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 01:42 PM

I don't have any preference.

View Profile
History
White on black
Posted : 27 Nov, 2019 07:54 PM

Neither have I.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
White on black
Posted : 27 Nov, 2019 08:01 PM

I have a thing for zebras. Black, white, and fantastic gum that has flavor that last 5 seconds or less, but those 5 seconds are wondrous. :)

Seriously though, I've had friends who were "black" girls, but never dated anybody. The friends were always great though, but I think I have somewhat of a disconnect when it comes to certain interests, so never tried to date any of them. :)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
White on black
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 04:42 AM

There’s no biblical reason to object to dating or marrying outside one’s “race”.

Besides I don’t accept the anti-science false evolutionary concept of different “races” anyway.

Obviously God created Adam & Eve whose children populated the entire earth. So we’re all the same. Even our skin color is the SAME color—some shaded just a little darker, some just a little lighter and some in between—but the SAME color!

It’s time we jettison the idiocy of false philosophies like evolution along with it’s subsequent absurdities concerning a racial construct.

View Profile
History
White on black
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 11:35 AM

I'm hoping, but not holding my breath. You look young enough to be my grand-daughter so we're not a good match no matter what the color.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
White on black
Posted : 2 Apr, 2023 09:04 PM

Of course.

Even Solomon was open to the Queen of Sheba, and tradition has that she bore him a child too. Thus, some speak of the "Lost Tribes of Israel".