Author Thread: I have a broken heart
Admin

I have a broken heart
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 02:22 PM

A lot of might think I should be happy with my life or that I should be more positive, but it's hard. I know my worth. I know that He is my Heavenly Father and that I am His child. I know He loves me and I have faith in Him. But all of that doesn't make me feel any less lonely. It doesn't mean my heart is automatically going to stop being broken. It's going to stay that way until a woman decides that she wants to be with me. Because that's the one thing that's missing in my life.

View Profile
History
I have a broken heart
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 01:00 PM

God mends broken hearts, i really understand what you are going through.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I have a broken heart
Posted : 21 May, 2020 09:13 PM

Morgan posts:

I have a broken heart

Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 02:22 PM

A lot of might think I should be happy with my life or that I should be more positive, but it's hard. I know my worth. I know that He is my Heavenly Father and that I am His child. I know He loves me and I have faith in Him. But all of that doesn't make me feel any less lonely. It doesn't mean my heart is automatically going to stop being broken. It's going to stay that way until a woman decides that she wants to be with me. Because that's the one thing that's missing in my life.

Morgan, you want the woman to be taking the place that GOD Almighty is to have in your life, this is IDOLATRY.

You should be seeking to know who Messiah is, and to know what He is like, as only He will fill what is missing in your life.